TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

How did Daviso end up with that bad rep? serious question , just curious tbh

I don't think he has a bad rep. Some people have personal issues with him, but I haven't heard anything negative about his leads (except he doesn't sell in Missouri).

I don't think he has a bad rep. Some people have personal issues with him, but I haven't heard anything negative about his leads (except he doesn't sell in Missouri).

Spot on. I have used both and Daviso generates better leads IMO, and in a much faster manner. AIC took 3 weeks to deliver what DIG did in 3 or 4 days. I wouldn't even look at AIC again and I have used them twice and DIG twice.

Definitely AIC leads! they are credible, and do not have a bad reputation like some of the other guys you just mentioned

I'm curious too, how do they have a bad rep, I have been searching this site and google and can't find anything. How is AIC credible and the others aren't? I can't find anything too support either claim. Just wondering?

You get what you pay for. My company is the National Vendor for Nationwide and we do face to face appointments on the comm. lines we have a 33% closing ratio and we don't do contracts. We also call the industry's you are completive in according to what you want called. We also use employee counts to ensure the premiums justify our cost.

So I order my first 20 leads from Daviso and within a day I had my first 8 leads and am expecting the rest in next couple days.

I've already seen 4 people out of the 8 leads and sold 3 apps! My appointment setter set 6 appts out of the 8 so far.

I'm very saitisfied with Daviso TM leads!

So I order my first 20 leads from Daviso and within a day I had my first 8 leads and am expecting the rest in next couple days. I've already seen 4 people out of the 8 leads and sold 3 apps! My appointment setter set 6 appts out of the 8 so far. I'm very saitisfied with Daviso TM leads!

That's great................... :)

Back