TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

I think it's digfesales, if you can't find it i will look up his phone number for you, let me know

So I order my first 20 leads from Daviso and within a day I had my first 8 leads and am expecting the rest in next couple days.

I've already seen 4 people out of the 8 leads and sold 3 apps! My appointment setter set 6 appts out of the 8 so far.

I'm very saitisfied with Daviso TM leads!

Thats really good. Good job

I don't think he has a bad rep. Some people have personal issues with him, but I haven't heard anything negative about his leads (except he doesn't sell in Missouri).

We do now. FYI.

I like my bad rep. I got it because some can take it...some can't. Some like to hold grudges. Others just like to not play nice. At the end of the day...our services and support from leads to selling FE speak for themselves. I appreciate what I've read so far though. Good and bad.

I have used AIC, Quantum, and DIG/Daviso... DIGG is the ONLY one that consistently gets me the leads in a timely manner.

Quantum has been working on my FIRST order of 20 leads for 3 weeks now.. They're halfway there...lol They use telemarketers IN Aisia and when you listen to the recordings, you realize that it's a miracle they get any appointments.

AIC got us our first batch of leads in a timely manner... The second batch took almost 2 months. not cool...

Daviso has gotten all my leads in within a week... He says how long it will take, and that is how long it takes... and I sell the sh#$% out of em! :-)

Latest posts

Back