TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

I have used AIC, Quantum, and DIG/Daviso... DIGG is the ONLY one that consistently gets me the leads in a timely manner.

Quantum has been working on my FIRST order of 20 leads for 3 weeks now.. They're halfway there...lol They use telemarketers IN Aisia and when you listen to the recordings, you realize that it's a miracle they get any appointments.

AIC got us our first batch of leads in a timely manner... The second batch took almost 2 months. not cool...

Daviso has gotten all my leads in within a week... He says how long it will take, and that is how long it takes... and I sell the sh#$% out of em! :-)
Hey now!!!! Soooooo you're cheat'n on us then???!!:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

----------

FYI....we are raising the basic price of leads from $18 to $20 per lead....STARTING JAN 1 2014. BUT...anyone who is currently purchasing or purchase's before the end of the year will be Grandfathered in for the $18 for next year.

I have used AIC, Quantum, and DIG/Daviso... DIGG is the ONLY one that consistently gets me the leads in a timely manner.

Quantum has been working on my FIRST order of 20 leads for 3 weeks now.. They're halfway there...lol They use telemarketers IN Aisia and when you listen to the recordings, you realize that it's a miracle they get any appointments.

AIC got us our first batch of leads in a timely manner... The second batch took almost 2 months. not cool...

Daviso has gotten all my leads in within a week... He says how long it will take, and that is how long it takes... and I sell the sh#$% out of em! :-)

The Philippines is sorry that the worst typhoon or record had delayed your lead order...

Preordering leads is like playing craps with your money. Do you get a say in what market the leads are in and is the premium the amount that will justify the cost? You get what you pay for.

Wow! All I can say is the past week and a half has been amazing! Good and bad. We have had a great increase in lead orders AND recruiting. But we DID fall into the inevitable "over flow" and the holiday hitting so I want to say that I will personally be reaching out to those who I think orders have been waiting too long and will be offering up extra leads to you. With that said...we are back on track and back to filling 20 spots in 3-4 days.

On that note....even thought we are raising prices come January, we have been working on a secondary lead. Something we can spend less time and money on for quicker development and less cost to the agent for those tight on funds or who want more volume. Check out both our websites for updated lead clips and samples.

Last...regardless of any issues with some folks on here I personally look at this point in the year as the "final stretch" of the rat race of sales. Who are men. Who are boys. Who are excuse makers. There is still money to be made between now and the end of the year. So...myself and everyone here in the office want to wish all of you super and safe Happy Thanksgiving and reflect on what's important. Not reflect on the degrading.

Look forward to the final stretch starting Monday Dec 2nd folks! Both selling AND...the treadmill from the feast that's about to take place in less then 24 hours!!!

does daviso offer lead services to non contracted agents?

Yes. Of course we do. Have for a very long time. Buy before end of the year...they are $16 or $18 depending on which lead. That keeps your cost there through 2014. Otherwise the cost in January will go to $18 and $20 respectively. This is for non-contracted agents. Contracted agents...cost stays the same.

You can see and hear and find out everything about the leads program on any of our websites.

We do now. FYI.

I like my bad rep. I got it because some can take it...some can't. Some like to hold grudges. Others just like to not play nice. At the end of the day...our services and support from leads to selling FE speak for themselves. I appreciate what I've read so far though. Good and bad.

Todd Daviso is top notch in my book. He has taken the time to personally answer my questions over the telephone and via email. Generally the president of the company won't do that.

Back