TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

Im considering my option to start getting TM leads as a filler.

I know of an agent who uses AIC and Todd Daviso's services. Does anyone else have any feedback or have any other TM sources they would recommend?

What type of TM leads are you needing, Life, Health, P&C, etc...?

What type of TM leads are you needing, Life, Health, P&C, etc...?

Was needing FE, but I have sources now. I have my DM and TM sources and then I now also have a lady cold calling as a TM lead.
Why, do you have something to suggest or offer?

Was needing FE, but I have sources now. I have my DM and TM sources and then I now also have a lady cold calling as a TM lead.
Why, do you have something to suggest or offer?

Its possible I would have something of interest to you regarding life and health that may help, but not final expense.

When you say med supp are you referring to senior medical or dental, accident, Critical Illness, and Cancer/Heart/Stroke?

When you say med supp are you referring to senior medical or dental, accident, Critical Illness, and Cancer/Heart/Stroke?

I guess that's a no. Med Supps pay along with Medicare for Dr., hospital, out-patient and skilled nursing home charges...Plan F pays what Medicare doesn't(as long as Medicare approves the charge).

I guess that's a no. Med Supps pay along with Medicare for Dr., hospital, out-patient and skilled nursing home charges...Plan F pays what Medicare doesn't(as long as Medicare approves the charge).

The reason I asked that is agents around the country tend to refer to different products by slightly different names.

Back