The Top 5 Lead Generation Secrets That Vendors DO NOT Want You To

Pangaea

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hey guys & dolls,

We're launching a free online lead generation school and I'd thought I'd give away a nine page report on Online Lead Vendors that I wrote last week.

You can get it while joining the waiting list for the free online school by visiting: Free Online Lead Generation School Coming Soon... - Lead University

It's just a regular Aweber subscription form meaning you can unsubscribe at anytime.

And it's not filled with fluff or marketing nonsense trying to sell any of my services. Just the top five secrets.

Any feedback is good feedback (except for terrible feedback :1baffled:).

Re: The Top 5 Lead Generation Secrets That Lead Vendors DO NOT Wa

If you dont have a junk email adress get one from gmail
this way you can screen these types of vendors .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This person needs you to emroll as he cant gather emails from unwilling subscribers

Last edited:

too funny, I liked your motto.....

"The Top 5 Lead Generation Secrets Lead Vendors Don't Want You To Know... Unless They're Drunk"

That's a funny headline. I don't think I've ever seen any use ".... unless they're drunk" before in conjuction with a "what they don't want you to know" headline. I like it.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I think this is going to be a fun thing to do. We had an amazing amount of people signup from this forum so far, I hope you guys enjoy the free report.

Secrets #3 & #4 are something that I NEVER here discussed, but I think they can change how you look at most lead vendors.

Simple question, and I really don't know the answer....
What is the average cost of generating a lead on your own website?

The assumption being made here is that it is less than buying them. Is that really the case? I assume generating decent leads yourself cost a reasonable amount. How do I compete against netquote/insureme/etc for the traffic without going bankrupt myself?

I know, I know, all of this will be answered in the class. I just would want to make sure this is being addressed, or the class isn't worth the time for me.

Dan

Simple question, and I really don't know the answer....
What is the average cost of generating a lead on your own website?

The assumption being made here is that it is less than buying them. Is that really the case? I assume generating decent leads yourself cost a reasonable amount. How do I compete against netquote/insureme/etc for the traffic without going bankrupt myself?

I know, I know, all of this will be answered in the class. I just would want to make sure this is being addressed, or the class isn't worth the time for me.

Dan

They're free if you aren't using pay per click. Can't beat that ROI.

They're free if you aren't using pay per click. Can't beat that ROI.

Only if you ignore a lot of costs.
You have to do something to market your website, whether its pay per click, organic SEO, mailing flyers, whatever. There is a true cost here.

You also have to build (and maintain) a website. Even if you figure this is only $500, this would add $1/lead cost to the first 500 leads. Chances are, a good website will cost more.

The chances of website leads being free is pretty small. If this was possible, you would be able to buy leads a lot cheaper.

Things have changed a lot over the last 2 years, but a while back, I figured it would cost me about $25-$30 a lead to develop my own website leads, granted, mostly with pay per click, but even if you did something else, it may be less or more.

And, there are no refunds on self generated leads :)

Besides, I'm sure Pangaea wouldn't do this if he didn't have a way to make some $$$ out of it!

Dan

Only if you ignore a lot of costs.
You have to do something to market your website, whether its pay per click, organic SEO, mailing flyers, whatever. There is a true cost here.

You also have to build (and maintain) a website. Even if you figure this is only $500, this would add $1/lead cost to the first 500 leads. Chances are, a good website will cost more.

The chances of website leads being free is pretty small. If this was possible, you would be able to buy leads a lot cheaper.

Things have changed a lot over the last 2 years, but a while back, I figured it would cost me about $25-$30 a lead to develop my own website leads, granted, mostly with pay per click, but even if you did something else, it may be less or more.

And, there are no refunds on self generated leads :)

Besides, I'm sure Pangaea wouldn't do this if he didn't have a way to make some $$$ out of it!

Dan
My clients don't pay more than $16 per exclusive lead on the worst days. Good campaigns roll around $8 per lead.

Organic leads are on the cheap, affiliate driven leads have a fixed cost, email creatives are on the cheap too (some of you MAY call it spam)...

And Dan, I don't know how I'll make money out of this yet. I figure it'll come to me eventually. It's just crazy enough to work.:twitchy:

Not to mention I have my own lead generation offers in other sectors.

Back