True FE Guarantee Issue Ages 0-85!

theinsuranceman

Guru
1000 Post Club
Most FE companies that have a guaranteed issue will only write ages 40 and above. In NC I am able to write anyone age 0-85 with ANY kind of health condition. NO health questions, has a 3 yr. waiting period with a return of premiums plus 10% those 1st 3 yrs. and immediate accidental death coverage. Coverage amounts are $1k-$10k.

If you have a prospect in NC that you can not write call me and we'll figure some way to make it beneficial for both of us. They must have a checking account for drafting purposes. Better yet, get one of these contracts for yourself! You can get 80% comm. on these cases with either a 50% advance or as earned.

If interested call Greg 252-292-3350.

Rates seem high for 3 year graded. Is that 15 year payments or lifetime?

Could you explain the rates better. Seems vague as hell to me.
What about a 60 y.o. for 10k?

Just curious do they charge interest on their advances?

No they don't charge interest on advances. They don't deduct chargebacks from advances either!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rates seem high for 3 year graded. Is that 15 year payments or lifetime?

This is not a 3 year graded plan, it's a 3 yr. modified plan. Of course the rates seem high......NO ONE age 0-85 can be turned down! That's why NC's rates are higher than other states for this plan.

Last edited:
I get it. I forgot that North Carolina had state specific laws that prevent most companies from selling the GI plans there.
I don't think Forethought select is even GI in that state.
I love when politicians try to "fix" the insurance business.

Most FE companies that have a guaranteed issue will only write ages 40 and above. In NC I am able to write anyone age 0-85 with ANY kind of health condition. NO health questions, has a 3 yr. waiting period with a return of premiums plus 10% those 1st 3 yrs. and immediate accidental death coverage. Coverage amounts are $1k-$10k.

If you have a prospect in NC that you can not write call me and we'll figure some way to make it beneficial for both of us. They must have a checking account for drafting purposes. Better yet, get one of these contracts for yourself! You can get 80% comm. on these cases with either a 50% advance or as earned.

If interested call Greg 252-292-3350.

Hi, Is Senior Life in California? I have a client that doesn't want to answer any questions but he doesn't mind to get a graded or modified. It's a principle thing and his wife has given up on trying to get him to back off of that. So, we are going this direction...

Back