Underground Elephant Leads

Respectfully, no.

I don't have time to give feedback to a company almost two years after my issues with them. My experience was poor enough that any time spent talking with UE is in my "wasted" column.

Uhmmmmm, I think she's hitting on you. She probably has a thing for guys in bow ties.:)

Not all lead companies are "this way."

I confess, I don't know much about UE's processes, but I will say Hometown Quotes does not keep agents money...never have. If you put $500 down & wanted to cancel after spending nothing, $10, $100 or ??, whatever was left in your account after giving you full credit for bogus leads [which are a fact if you work leads...no matter how good we get, you'll still get bogus leads] we refund your balance. We don't believe in non-refundable deposits. Never have. We believe in earning your business & not keeping your money unless we earn it. My regional directors have experience as agents themselves & help our agents with best practices on how to work leads if you need some coaching. We hope to keep earning your business month after month, year after year.

A little background since you are new. Hometown Quotes was founded by agents, for agents. We do our best to be agent friendly...thus why you find me, still a licensed agent & the President/co-founder of HTQ talking to agents on this site & others. No one in the leads business today has any execs with an insurance background like we do. If I can be of help, shoot me an email & I'll connect you up to one of my regional directors.

Best of luck to you & all the newbie agents. Insurance is a great small business opportunity IMHO.

+1 for Bob and htq

Ian,

The interface of the site is lacking. The filters are also lacking. In my experience your leads are all young drivers that are renters. I am trying your service now. I have already confirmed leads that are not real time. I use four companies right now. Yours are the most expensive and the worst quality by far. Right now you are ranked at the bottom of the four and hometown quotes is #1 by far.
Hi Genius,
Any recommendations on the lead companies you have used, im looking for life leads.
Thanks in advance

I am almost ready two entirely cancel my account with underground elephant they have completely changed in the last six months and have gotten progressively worse I stopped using auto Internet leads and just trying home for a little bit before I can them all together they used to be pretty good it's a shame they all pretty much stink now

I am almost ready two entirely cancel my account with underground elephant they have completely changed in the last six months and have gotten progressively worse I stopped using auto Internet leads and just trying home for a little bit before I can them all together they used to be pretty good it's a shame they all pretty much stink now

run, dont walk away from them

I suggest to get more info about this company don't sign any contract until you know its for sure company! and pay with credit card its more safe then putting any deposit or any checks. Just giving my word out there to all the agents.

I would have hoped things would have picked up, they have had 3 years to change things considering the thread is 3 years old.

Back