Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Underground Elephant Leads     
Old 08-21-2017, 05:23 PM   #101
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Underground Elephant Leads

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Underground Elephant Leads Re: Underground Elephant Leads
Originally Posted by mondiaz92 View Post
Overall great experience! I started out using underground elephant leads thru a promo they had . In the beginning the quality was great but then was hit and miss . So i called customer support and they were able to make adjustments to my territory and the quality started to pick up again.
You're literally the ONLY agent I have ever seen/met/read about that has given them compliments about their lead quality. Having this be your first post also looks highly suspicious...
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Underground Elephant Leads
Old 08-23-2017, 04:36 PM   #102

State: Superdad99 is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Has anyone used them recently for pay per click in order to generate your own leads on your own site?

I successfully work with some others, but was trying to decide if I should waste my time testing them into my mix.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:55 PM   #103
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Underground Elephant Leads

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by Superdad99 View Post
Has anyone used them recently for pay per click in order to generate your own leads on your own site?

I successfully work with some others, but was trying to decide if I should waste my time testing them into my mix.
I'm kinda torn because I know UE creates their leads from PPC, why would an agent want to compete with UE's simultaneous bids? Has the potential to drive bids up even higher imo...

Also, do you want students/interns working on your PPC campaign? I'm not letting someone learn on my dollar...

Underground Elephant employees worked with students to emphasize career advancement and professional development in technology and marketing. Students from San Diego State University also participated in one-on-one meetings with executives, and had the opportunity to learn more about careers in marketing and technology.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/under...002900310.html

On top of that they've outsourced their lead gen to potentially shady affiliates:
http://norcalrecord.com/stories/5110...audulent-leads
Reply to Underground Elephant Leads 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads