Underground Elephant Leads

Why would I pay $15 dollars per lead when they still are shared? I get 3.5 netquote high risk life leads that are only shared by up to 4 agents. I usually get 2-3 a day, and so far I have written 2 with one application waiting on decision with only 20 ordered so far.

It's all in how they are generated. Netquote is more affiliate based, and these are PPC on search engines or display on display networks. Two very different things.

That's a great deal! I am glad that they are working for you.

Netquote has a great system, and their process is proven to be very useful. After all they have been in this business longer than anyone.

Their process (mainly affiliate generated traffic) allows for leads to be available at $3.50 for their clients. The affiliate based model is not one that we condemn, we just choose to do business differently.

Since our process is different than theirs and others in the space, we are priced differently as well. The pricing reflects more of what it truly costs to generate leads online (if you are doing it yourself).

At the end of the day, if the results are there then keep em coming!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Most of what we do is PPC on search engines. There is a mix of display in the traffic sourcing, but we try to keep that mix down as much as possible in order to keep our traffic funnel filled with search leads.

Last edited:
That's a great deal! I am glad that they are working for you.

Netquote has a great system, and their process is proven to be very useful. After all they have been in this business longer than anyone.

Their process (mainly affiliate generated traffic) allows for leads to be available at $3.50 for their clients. The affiliate based model is not one that we condemn, it has been proven to work.

Our process is just different than theirs and others. The pricing reflects more of what it truly costs to generate leads online (if you are doing it yourself).

At the end of the day, if the results are there then keep em coming!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Most of what we do is PPC on search engines. There is a mix of display in the traffic sourcing, but we try to keep that mix down as much as possible in order to keep our traffic funnel filled with search leads.

Yes, I agree with everything you are saying, but if I was to pay 5x the cost I would expect a guaranteed phone number, more reasons why they are looking for insurance with exact information, and the big one, they would have to only come to me (exclusive) for justifying the cost....all..imho Heck, I can generate live telemarketing leads for close to that price...and not robo calls.

Thanks, you missed start up cost for the agent and if it doesn't work and there is a balance remaining, say $100 bucks do you get the money back or is it in leads?

Sorry about that, LGilmore.

We ask for a $200 deposit to get the account up and running (all spent on leads). No automatic re billing at the moment, so it is 100% pay as you go. If you decide that the leads are not working, and you still have a balance, we will refund you .

Sounds too good to be true. They are generating their own leads and only making $20 per lead (selling to 2 agents at $10 each) it costs a lot of money to generate leads through PPC and they would quickly go bankrupt with this model. Please correct me if im wrong

haha, saw a story about this company underground elephant...they had had "gals in skimpy outfits" at a show and sold this gentleman on purchasing several hundred leads from them..."within the matter of about a day" he received the leads...they claimed to have exclusive leads generated through PPC...supposedly all "lies" as the leads were inundated with calls and stated they filled out an application to win a free "ipod".....you can find the same article on the internet through a simple search of this company.

Back