Underground Elephant Leads

I have been using them for about a year now. They were very strong in early '14 but their quality has really nose dived I've been searching for a good lead company and I continue using UE for the time being. They started not accepting returns at a much higher level which is even more frustrating. UE is on their way to be more like the rest of the awefuls. Also stopped using them for auto leads just home due to the incentivised leads they get from unqualified prospects I did try net quote they are terrible, even tried their live leads and it was great because they called for the first two days and that has drone out some bad leads but they are just not worth the cost, don't waste your money. Also giving hometown quotes another shot and hoping they can deliver but too early to tell.

UE is still strong for me.

I used underground elephant, had a bad experience. Paid $850 for one sale. Worst company I ever used. And it wasn't us, we close leads at 34% of the people we talk to. In all fairness, they did refund many leads. But it was the first source I had to cut this year.

Would you consider discussing your experience in more detail? What you're describing is not indicative of the majority of our customers so I'd be interested to see if we can win back your business. We offer competitive promos to come back aboard. We can even give you a free trial if you're willing to try us out again.

Give me a call at 858.432.2975.

----------

Ugh, wish I'd not decided to try them. They kept calling and telling me about the quality of their leads ... and now I can't get my deposit back. I've received 14 leads so far, and been able to quote just one ... the return process isn't as black and white as they'd like you to believe either.

I don't expect to be selling tons and tons through internet leads - but I would think there would at least be some slight uptick in the amount of quoting. Not so.

Lesson learned. Totally not worth it.

Let's talk. We are happy to work with you on your account. If we can't make things work for you, we'll get you your money back. Your feedback on our return process can help us improve it as well. If you're interested in discussing, I'm happy to touch base.

Call me at 858.432.2975 or email at [email protected]

----------

I have been using them for about a year now. They were very strong in early '14 but their quality has really nose dived I've been searching for a good lead company and I continue using UE for the time being. They started not accepting returns at a much higher level which is even more frustrating. UE is on their way to be more like the rest of the awefuls. Also stopped using them for auto leads just home due to the incentivised leads they get from unqualified prospects I did try net quote they are terrible, even tried their live leads and it was great because they called for the first two days and that has drone out some bad leads but they are just not worth the cost, don't waste your money. Also giving hometown quotes another shot and hoping they can deliver but too early to tell.

Eric, let's talk. I want to look into your account in more detail and see what's going on. I think we can come up with a way to remedy what you're running into.

Feel free to call me at 858.432.2975 or email me at [email protected]

Would you consider discussing your experience in more detail? What you're describing is not indicative of the majority of our customers so I'd be interested to see if we can win back your business. We offer competitive promos to come back aboard. We can even give you a free trial if you're willing to try us out again. Give me a call at 858.432.2975. ---------- Let's talk. We are happy to work with you on your account. If we can't make things work for you, we'll get you your money back. Your feedback on our return process can help us improve it as well. If you're interested in discussing, I'm happy to touch base. Call me at 858.432.2975 or email at [email protected] ---------- Eric, let's talk. I want to look into your account in more detail and see what's going on. I think we can come up with a way to remedy what you're running into. Feel free to call me at 858.432.2975 or email me at [email protected]

Ian you mentioned you can help me with the quality of leads that we are receiving from your company if there's anything you can do to get us back on track I would really appreciate it I would love to get back to you where are you guys offered a sweet and 2014 but you've change some things I need really nosedived

I made the mistake of doing business with them. Wanted to start small but end up doing $500 deposit. Either most people they get their leads from lie or there leads are that bad. I would say the majority of my leads have been renter's with crappy is scores so I asked ue if I can do auto with homeowners. ..There response "oh sorry we don't filter that way."
Seems like a small company because if you do get a hold of someone it seems to be the same individual.

Overall I think I received 30+ auto leads and sold 1.

Just not impressed but it was my first time buying leads so maybe all lead companies are this way?

This is by far the best lead company I have used yet. The volume of leads isn't very high, but the leads that I do receive are willing to let me quote them at least 90% of the time.

I made the mistake of doing business with them. Wanted to start small but end up doing $500 deposit. Either most people they get their leads from lie or there leads are that bad. I would say the majority of my leads have been renter's with crappy is scores so I asked ue if I can do auto with homeowners. ..There response "oh sorry we don't filter that way."
Seems like a small company because if you do get a hold of someone it seems to be the same individual.

Overall I think I received 30+ auto leads and sold 1.

Just not impressed but it was my first time buying leads so maybe all lead companies are this way?

Not all lead companies are "this way."

I confess, I don't know much about UE's processes, but I will say Hometown Quotes does not keep agents money...never have. If you put $500 down & wanted to cancel after spending nothing, $10, $100 or ??, whatever was left in your account after giving you full credit for bogus leads [which are a fact if you work leads...no matter how good we get, you'll still get bogus leads] we refund your balance. We don't believe in non-refundable deposits. Never have. We believe in earning your business & not keeping your money unless we earn it. My regional directors have experience as agents themselves & help our agents with best practices on how to work leads if you need some coaching. We hope to keep earning your business month after month, year after year.

A little background since you are new. Hometown Quotes was founded by agents, for agents. We do our best to be agent friendly...thus why you find me, still a licensed agent & the President/co-founder of HTQ talking to agents on this site & others. No one in the leads business today has any execs with an insurance background like we do. If I can be of help, shoot me an email & I'll connect you up to one of my regional directors.

Best of luck to you & all the newbie agents. Insurance is a great small business opportunity IMHO.

Back