Unsold Leads Website

eclipsed

Since I'm just starting out, I don't have that much money to spend on leads. So far I've been using the leads clearance website. I've had a pretty good experience so far. They are far from perfect but at least its cheap. Problem is, Leads Clearance hasn't had any new leads in my entire state for the past week.

Does anyone here know of a leads website (life insurance) like leads clearance, that sells unsold leads that are pretty good quality for $2-$10? I also like how leads clearance lets you preview the leads and lets you buy them individualy instead of in bulk.

Last edited:
Buy aged leads. You can't cherry pick, but you'll get more leads to work while you are building your business. Don't expect miracles.

stellarprospects.com
agedleadstore.com

If you want to cherry pick, go to:
Insurance Life Leads - Online Life Insurance Leads

Just remember, when you buy cherry picked leads, you are buying leads that didn't get sold (the max number of times) due to other agents filters.

Good luck.

Dan

Trust me, I have no affiliation with any lead source. Just trying to point the OP to a couple of options.

I've used all 3. As with all internet lead vendors, you are starting with an internet lead. It doesn't get better from there.

Dan

Trust me, I have no affiliation with any lead source. Just trying to point the OP to a couple of options.

I've used all 3. As with all internet lead vendors, you are starting with an internet lead. It doesn't get better from there.

Dan

Dan....I meant the OP's post smelled like spam. Yours was actually helpful ;)

Dan....I meant the OP's post smelled like spam. Yours was actually helpful ;)

I respect your opinion, but how was my post spam? I'm really only on here looking for help. My mentor has been "conveniently" absent for the past 3 weeks and I've been on my own in an unfamiliar business. I'm trying very hard to not be part of that 98% of insurance agents that quit in the first 3 months.

I've read a lot on here that most internet lead websites are scams. My FMO told me about leads clearance which worked out OK, but I don't want to put all of eggs in one basket. This is why I came on here to see if youguys know of any websites that are somewhat like the site I've already been using.

Dude, you need to see an ENT doc. There is absolutely nothing suspicious about the original question. I too have noticed that the Lead Clearance leads have virtually dried up over the last week or so. I hope they get back to their previous volume as I have found their leads to be rather decent as far as internet leads go..

I smell spam.

Dude, you need to see an ENT doc. There is absolutely nothing suspicious about the original question. I too have noticed that the Lead Clearance leads have virtually dried up over the last week or so. I hope they get back to their previous volume as I have found their leads to be rather decent as far as internet leads go..

Really? Here's what sounded like a "commercial" to me:

"Since I'm just starting out, I don't have that much money to spend on leads. So far I've been using the leads clearance website. I've had a pretty good experience so far. They are far from perfect but at least its cheap. Problem is, Leads Clearance hasn't had any new leads in my entire state for the past week.

Does anyone here know of a leads website (life insurance) like leads clearance, that sells unsold leads that are pretty good quality for $2-$10? I also like how leads clearance lets you preview the leads and lets you buy them individualy instead of in bulk."

Have you talked to a leads dealer lately? This sounds exactly like what they'll tell you. I might be wrong, but stick around here a little longer and you'll see that even if he's not spamming, he sounds exactly like those that do.

Back