Webinar: A Day In The Life Of An Insurance Lead - Best Practices For A Winning Sales Process

CFilkins

Insurance agents need an impressive collection of skills in order to build trust and credibility to close sales. As part of that skill set is a well-defined sales process to effectively move leads down through the funnel. The sales process becomes a vital aspect when agents invest in purchasing quality leads. The quality of a lead is only part of the sale.

In this 45-minute webinar, industry thought leaders, Charlie Brock – SVP of Sales at All Web Leads and Roger Karasiewicz – VP of Client Services at Dial Your Leads, will discuss best practices when defining a sales follow-up process specifically for insurance leads.

Topic: Best Practices For A Winning Sales Process
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM PT | 1:00 PM CT | 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 45 Minutes

Webinar registrants are entered to win a Kindle Fire with this promo code: DYLwebinar

Go here to register:

This webinar is being handled within GoToMeeting.com. Simply go there and search for meeting: 355636119 and you can register. Sorry but I cannot post a link.

I am here to provide any assistance or answer any questions about this webinar.

Thanks,

Chris Filkins

Last edited:
HI Greensky,

I am not sure I understand the question. I am new around here so I apologize if I have somehow screwed up.

I am the marketing director for DYL and have been working together with AWL to make this webinar happen.

It was a great success. We had over 150 people get involved. The webinar went smoothly and I hope a lot of good information was shared. And some lucky agent went home with a Fire Kindle.

Chris
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rather - a lot of good information was shared. I hope many found it so...

Greensky did I post this in the wrong place? I just read the rules and it seems clear to me I didn't violate any of them as I wasn't trying to sell anything. What I posted was a free webinar which contained valuable information to those just getting into the purchase of Internet leads. I did not try to hide my identity or my relation to the event. I tried to be as transparent as possible.

Perhaps I posted this in the wrong place?

If so please accept my apologies.

Last edited:
Back