What Would Be the Better Investment?

diesel14

Expert
I'm having trouble deciding which leads I want to do for my first round. I'm torn between 25 legal press 1s for $599 or live verified telemarketing leads 20 for $500 that have all gone through he knock out questions, bank account verified, and my name has been mentioned a few times in the call. Which set do you guys feel is going to be a better ROI?

Last edited:
The unit cost of the legal press is $25 per lead and the unit cost of the live verified is $24 per lead. I'd choose whichever you think will ultimately have a higher yield rate.

The unit cost of the legal press is $25 per lead and the unit cost of the live verified is $24 per lead. I'd choose whichever you think will ultimately have a higher yield rate.

Actually the press 1 is $24 per and telemarketed is $25. I just don't have experience with the press 1s and don't know which is the better lead. Problem I find with telemarketing leads is the marketer setting up the lead runs on a quota and at times they push people through and coerce them into saying yes with rebuttals even if they're not very interested.

I would search more and look up other press 1 options. Some vendors sell them way cheaper than that. If you get live tele leads I'd go with mark forte. If you have enough money, get on direct mail.

I would search more and look up other press 1 options. Some vendors sell them way cheaper than that. If you get live tele leads I'd go with mark forte. If you have enough money, get on direct mail.

The only other vendors I have found cheaper than that for Florida was infinity's press 1s and I heard they have a real slow turn around time. Can you recommend any other vendors who supply them besides Quantum and infinity? I have also spoke with Mark and he told me my area is locked down and Fl leads are $35 a piece.

The only other vendors I have found cheaper than that for Florida was infinity's press 1s and I heard they have a real slow turn around time. Can you recommend any other vendors who supply them besides Quantum and infinity? I have also spoke with Mark and he told me my area is locked down and Fl leads are $35 a piece.

Did not know you were in Florida. I would PM Thad.Sipple he might have better prices there but I am not sure. I would rather get on fixed price DM if I was in a tough lead place like that though. Just my opinion.

Did not know you were in Florida. I would PM Thad.Sipple he might have better prices there but I am not sure. I would rather get on fixed price DM if I was in a tough lead place like that though. Just my opinion.

Florida runs 12.50 per lead for TM leads, no knockout questions or bank verified, but insurance and final expense is mentioned in the call about 7 times and you get the complete recording of the call. Keep in mind you do need an area that has a decent amount of phone number.

I'm having trouble deciding which leads I want to do for my first round. I'm torn between 25 legal press 1s for $599 or live verified telemarketing leads 20 for $500 that have all gone through he knock out questions, bank account verified, and my name has been mentioned a few times in the call. Which set do you guys feel is going to be a better ROI?

I'll take the bet on the live transfers any day over Press 1 leads. Yes, I've tried both and the Press 1's have never lived up.

Back