What's the Best Way to Get Final Expense Leads

Well I do apoligize for breaking rules or whatever I'm doing wrong, I just signed up for this and will learn more on how to stay compliant with the forums expectations.

How do you know we drop your mail. We have tracking on all maildrops from dest. to dest. Also, we seed you on the mailing list so when you receive your mailer in the mail, then you know it has hit your market and target audience!

If anybody would like to talk my direct 774-425-3485 I'd also send info to anybody who would like.

Have a good!

Respectfully, Paul Plumdirectmarketing

So then you're told you're breaking the rules and then you decide to break them again? Priceless!

Don't worry about the forum goons Paul. If a Moderator or Sam reach out to you - then that is different . . .

bobo has a friend on the forum that yacks about leads too . . . Pot always calls the kettle black.

Paul - best thing to do is put your offer in your "signature" area. Then when a lead question arises in a thread - provide an opinion about the post and they'll see your signature and call if interested . . .

I'll tell you more later today.

Well I do apoligize for breaking rules or whatever I'm doing wrong, I just signed up for this and will learn more on how to stay compliant with the forums expectations.

How do you know we drop your mail. We have tracking on all maildrops from dest. to dest. Also, we seed you on the mailing list so when you receive your mailer in the mail, then you know it has hit your market and target audience!

If anybody would like to talk my direct 774-425-3485 I'd also send info to anybody who would like.

Have a good!

Don't worry about the forum goons Paul. If a Moderator or Sam reach out to you - then that is different . . .

bobo has a friend on the forum that yacks about leads too . . . Pot always calls the kettle black.

Paul - best thing to do is put your offer in your "signature" area. Then when a lead question arises in a thread - provide an opinion about the post and they'll see your signature and call if interested . . .

I'll tell you more later today.

Thankfully not on cell phones and we can block signatures like I have. Unless you have an awesome one like mine.

Don't worry about the forum goons Paul. If a Moderator or Sam reach out to you - then that is different . . . bobo has a friend on the forum that yacks about leads too . . . Pot always calls the kettle black. Paul - best thing to do is put your offer in your "signature" area. Then when a lead question arises in a thread - provide an opinion about the post and they'll see your signature and call if interested . . . I'll tell you more later today.
well I'll give you that! That's what everybody else does ha ha

----------

Thankfully not on cell phones and we can block signatures like I have. Unless you have an awesome one like mine.
you can see them on cell phones too. They're just blocked initially you have to unblock them

Have a good!

An apology spam...I think that's a 1st.:laugh:

Back