Whats runner up to dm? Need supplemental leads to train and bridge gaps

Stay100

Expert
so until very recently when I have trained new agents they have been from MA and RI where I already had DM flowing. So we would call through all my old leads and go out the next two days and always write enough AP to get this fresh new agent enough money ($1000+) to put down a deposit on their DM, plus some living money. I would also give them some of my own aged DM leads to work.

I Have 3 new agents that will be getting their agent numbers very soon. They need some one on one training. And i have absolutely zero leads in their states/area. Also, like most of my agents starting off they are not floating in dough and they don,t have DM orders in yet. I have told them that I will buy their first batch of leads and make enough money with them in the field to make sure they can start their DM. I was thinking at the time that i would buy a **** ton of avatar/TM leads and write enough business for my trainee and maybe even myself( just to cover costs of training them.) But i guess avatars are going to be illegal now. And I recently bought Some $8 TM to try and it was a total waste of time and money. i didst lose money but i worked my dick off trying to make sure that didn't happen.

I DESPERATELY NEED ADVICE. I never had an unsuccessful appt setting/field training, and i do not want to look like a liar. Should i just buy their first 20 DM leads and have these agents wait another 3-5 weeks for some leads to start coming in? Which i do not want to do because its not going to be enough appt setting training with limited # of leads. Should i buy some data and cold call for a day with them, and pray we can get some appts (never tried)? Should i buy some aged FE/MP leads and pray (never tried)? Buy some "AMERICAN" TM leads and pray(only tried $8 Filipino)? I have only trained agents on my own stash of DM. Now that i am expanding my agency, i need to find a lead source to train agents (that actually work) and for the agents to use while they are waiting on DM. I would say finding a supplemental leads source is my number one issue right now. Its stressing me out big time too! After my last attept of trying some supplemental leads. I am kind of nervous to drop money into anything else. I would really like to find a legit TM lead source that says the words "life insurance" and is american. Or am i better off hiring my own TM? I haven't realized until late, how lucky i have been with my consistent good DM. Im looking for something at least half as gooD

Sound like your setting yourself up for failure.

I remember from my MLM days, the first rule of recruiting is to recruit up.

If your recruits don't have at least $3000 to invest in leads for this opportunity then they don't qualify at this time.

If you want to make good on your promise, those new live leads from the Lead Jerk sounds like they are a little more qualified.

Asks if they're a smoker, and how much life insurance they want.

Last edited:
Back