Where to Buy Good Leads?

Andyp95

Any suggestions on where to buy good qualified, recent leads? Would be most interested in Med Supp leads (turn 65) as am currently with Physicians Mutual.

Anyone have good luck with Need-a-Lead?

Any suggestions for places to buy good lead would be appreciated.

Also final expense, long term care, life, dental.

We have some of the leads you are asking about so you may want to go to our site for more info to see if any of them are a fit for you.

For Med supp leads you may want to consider aged medicare supplement leads where the person filled out their info online to get Med supp quotes. You can get aged leads that are 3 to 90 days old at a fraction of the cost of real time leads.

Plus we also have internet generated life leads, so if you sell term insurance these are great for that because when the prospect filled out their info they listed the dollar amount they are looking for, the number of years of term insurance they are looking for, etc. We also have final expense agents that order those leads by using an age filter for the prospects of 50 to 80 years old to get them in the age range they are looing for.

If you would like to view some recorded webinars that we have done with insurance agents on how they successfully work aged insurance leads you can request the recordings you want at:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Grass-roots marketing is the only way that I can think of. DM worked a couple times but now I am seeing it is too slow to get your money back. Internet lead companies - sometimes HOT sometimes COLD! :cool:

Any suggestions on where to buy good qualified, recent leads? Would be most interested in Med Supp leads (turn 65) as am currently with Physicians Mutual.

I hear really good things about grassroots marketing. I personally don't like buying leads though..

Back