Who Buys Leads?

How much Traffic do you get? How do you generate traffic and attract people? I feel that there are SOO many insurance quoting websites out there that if I am a prospect wishing to find quotes, its just dumb luck I stumble across your webpage and you get my information for a lead.

Do you feel otherwise?

----------

This is one of the best statements on this forum because its simple and honest. Leads work but the problem is a lot of agents dont. We have generated over 182,000 quote requests in the last 12 months. None of it matters if the agent wont work and put the time in.

I interested how you had 182,000 quote requests in the last 12 months. What method of lead generation do you use? Do you sell any leads?

How much Traffic do you get? How do you generate traffic and attract people? I feel that there are SOO many insurance quoting websites out there that if I am a prospect wishing to find quotes, its just dumb luck I stumble across your webpage and you get my information for a lead.

Do you feel otherwise?

----------

I interested how you had 182,000 quote requests in the last 12 months. What method of lead generation do you use? Do you sell any leads?

We originally started generating prospects for our agents much like "lead generation" companies do. Email drip campaigns, contextual advertising, banner ads, radio, billboard, etc.... it took off like wildfire and we didnt have enough agents to call on the amount we were generating and a lot of them went to waste. Over time we included software development (CRM), and a marketing team that does live transfers to our agents. We dont sell leads in the traditional sense but we do have agents around the country (including some from this forum) that use one of our platforms and contracts. I dont want to turn this into an advertisement but if you would like to check it out in more detail you can either contact me directly or go to our website katalyst-mga.com. What we do is not a fit for every agent, but the agents that do fit the mold its incredible. To the best of my knowledge there isnt a platform/system even close to it.

Gabriel

Last edited:
Just curious who would spend $15 for a generic preset appointment??

Generic means the appointment would get you in the door but the rest is up to you by fact finding.

Back