Who is providing live health insurance leads

paulyp

Can anyone recommend a source for live health insurance leads for Florida? If you have any suggestions or remarks on the quality of these types of leads it would be appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a source for live health insurance leads for Florida? If you have any suggestions or remarks on the quality of these types of leads it would be appreciated.

Lemme ask a common sense-type question here...

If someone had a good one, what would be their interest in sharing it with you? Do you have anything to offer in return?

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that ever took Psych 101.

Do you help your competitors?

Usually that's what a forum is for, to share info, advice and comments. As I gain experience in the field I will try to help others. I don't think I will be so quick to offer useless comments as yours and definately won't bother reading any of your posts.

Exclusive Live Transfer Health Lead <--- Click Here.

The Live Transfer Health Insurance Lead are for those who have ever spent hours on the phone calling B2B, If you have ever spent hours chasing down shared leads, If you are frustrated with the traditional lead company and all the time wasted with buying their leads.

Then HealthLeadsNOW.com have the solution for you.

The Exclusive Live Transfer Health Lead

It works exactly like a predictive dialer, but cuts out all the time wasted speaking to uninterested prospects. Our dialers broadcast a professionally recorded message to business owners with less than 6 employees, informing them that we may be able to save them money on their current health insurance coverage. If they are interested they press “1” and are automatically transferred to YOUR office phone.

You control the amount of live transfers health leads you want, and how quickly you would like them to transfer. It's all web based.

No one else receives the live transfer (they are exclusive leads), there is no lag time between when they are interested and when you finally get a hold of them (they are fresh leads), and finally they are by far the most cost effective leads.

For first time orders we are selling our leads for $4 per transfer! That’s not a typo, its $4 per exclusive live transfer health insurance lead.

To see what kind of numbers you can expect visit our page on The Buzz About These Live Transfer Health Insurance Leads

For more information you can call our office at 866.497.4014, visit our website at Home of the Live Transfer Health Insurance Lead, or email us at admin[at]healthleadsnow.com

We do have limited agents we can take on per state, so if you are interested get in contact with us today.

The Exclusive Live Transfer Health Insurance Lead

Is this what your are looking for?

The search option on this forum is great.

Mark, have you used this lead source?

Successfully?

I have not personally used it. Because I don't do health insurance . I also don't buy leads very often. But I can tell you that I know of people that have used him and they brag about him. I don't just recommend anybody before doing my homework. I've only heard good things about this guy and his offer. His price is good also.

I have some agents that will complain about anything, and they used him and did nothing but bragged about him. If that tells you anything. They said he went out of his way to help them. He made it easy for them and he even did some kind of credit back to one of the agents that was going to be laid up for a while and he didn't have to.

Lemme ask a common sense-type question here...

If someone had a good one, what would be their interest in sharing it with you? Do you have anything to offer in return?

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that ever took Psych 101.

Do you help your competitors?

right there with ya moonie... what idoit would give anyone their lead source... only a stupid idoit...protect your business... you think gm calls ford and gives them their business plan for the year... business 101, protect, preserve, defend your money making tricks, if by releasing the info could cause your biz to drop

you think gm calls ford and gives them their business plan for the year...

I think they both just gave their plan to congress yesterday wanting welfare.

As for your question - try Prospect Zone, I think IHIAA still has a discount - I do not work FL so don't ask about quality , I really can't say.

I think they both just gave their plan to congress yesterday wanting welfare.

As for your question - try Prospect Zone, I think IHIAA still has a discount - I do not work FL so don't ask about quality , I really can't say.

I checked with PZ a few months back and they were not accepting new agents due to a low call volume. Perhaps something has changed.

On a side note... Is anyone actually seeing a major benefit in working this type of lead? How hard is it to call your own leads?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Exclusive Live Transfer Health Lead <--- Click Here.

Is this what your are looking for?

The search option on this forum is great.

If you're looking for this type of transfer, I have seen prices as low as $2/transfer by doing a Google search. I can't tell you the quality as my opinion of these types of leads is low.

If someone sent me a recorded message I'm doing one of two things:

1. Hanging up immediately
2. If I'm not busy, I'll press 1 and mess with the guy that thinks it's a good idea to spam people with recorded messages.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Another note...

Live Transfer Health Insurance Lead - Exclusive and at Wholesale

All the paragraphs being indented looks odd. There are also a few spelling errors. After reading the sales language, the concept is interesting, but the site will likely turn people away. The introductory offer link does not work either. If the offer has been discontinued, the link should be removed.

Not sure who's site this is, but I was thinking someone on the forum was advertising it.

Last edited:
I have always done very well with live transfers, because I am setup to handle this type of call. Most will be low income and uninsured with horrible retention.

The live transfers for $2 is another world - that is mainly telemarketing blind transfers.

Calling someone who filled out an Internet request is a far better lead (like PZ) than telemarketing the general population for a live transfer.

Back