Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

I agree that if Oxford is promoting there is something to it. Either they are pretty decent or Oxford is getting a kick back for people buying youradvantageleads.com services. I don't know I am about to give them a call. But their website doesn't look like a real successful company made it. Don't know if that has anything to do with their services. Will see in a second.

I actually emailed this company and got the basic info and when I followed up with specific questions. i.e can you customize the script for FE? whats the max number of leads you can produce in a week? how long does it take to prepare a given campaign? what feedback have you got from other agents?

I emailed on 1/20/10 and still have not received a response. I was going to jump in but the lack of response has me a little worried. If they ever bother to return my email I'll keep you posted.

I bought 2 lead orders from them and please take it from me they are HORRIBLE! They are pre-recorded calls that come in at the tail end of the conversation, so you don't hear what they said in the beginning. The telemarketer asks their age, (and you can tell the person on the other line is barely paying attention), then they say, "Now the companies the agent represents offers discounts to people who have an active checking or savings account, do you have one of those?". At this point you usually hear. "I'm not giving out my information"... or they give the old...mmmmHmmm. Take that for what it's worth. Then the telemarketer basically states that the agent is going to call them and talk to them about life insurance and that they understand that. Almost 90% of the leads I got in both of my order said they already have life insurance and some even said they are not interested and they still gave me the lead?!?!? I did get a couple of credits, but they usually do that on your next lead order. I had to call several times and complain, but I finally got 3. They were bogus as well. Basically, you have to try to convert a completely non-interested lead to meet or discuss insurance. I did sell 2 out of 45 leads I had, and I have been in insurance for quite a few years so I am not new to this. I wouldn't recommend this outfit. You are better off with a mailhouse and work it that way. Save yourself some $$$ and use it in a better way. I already did the trial and error part.:1arghh:

Well, if anyone insists on trying them, I would only use them as a "filler" and not rely on them totally for all of my appointments. I am confident you would get a better response on using a mailhouse.

I had (and am still having) a miserable experience with YourAdvantageLeads. I ordered 6 appointments as per the Oxford promotion. They failed to schedule any leads at all during the time frame that they promised. After two complaints, they finally scheduled 3 appointments. I received 3 leads, one of which was not qualified at all (no bank account, obvious mental incapacity). I requested a replacement lead. They said they would "look at it". I never heard from anyone again, and I can't seem to reach anyone by phone. I sent an email requesting to cancel my order and refund the remaining up front payment. No replies. Now they dodge my calls or never call back. I've been ripped off!:mad:

O.K. here's an update to my friends experience with them. He ordered the minimum of six appointments in early January. After not hearing from he called and couldn't reach anyone. When he finally got a hold of someone they told him they were having problems with the dialer but that they would move him up the list. Two days later he got his 1st appointment and it was two weeks out. Two days later he got another appt. and it was scheduled for a few days after the 1st one. He tried calling many times over many days. When he finally got a hold of someone to tell them he wanted the appts. set 24-48 hrs out they said they would look into it and apologized that their dialer was still not working.

Last edited:
These guys are basically dishonest. Never did provide leads so I wound up disputing my credit card charge.

I even gave them another chance today to made good on their promise of a refund. "I'll get back to you in 5 minutes." That was about 90 minutes ago so I have put my formal dispute into the mail to the credit card company.

Stay far away from them as they are dishonest!

Rick

Back