Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

I hate to say it but I have fell into the same trap. I am not looking to use them for the only means of leads. But figured I would give them a try and see. Ordered 10 appointments and it has been 2 months and nothing, called and got a hold of someone and they informed me of some problem with the dialer and told me that they would put me up on the list.

I am gong to call and try to get a refund. Probably useless but it is worth a try.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just currious suppose they try to say they offer no refunds, it is not posted anywhere on their site, and I have a feeling they will try this. Is there any legal action I can take to get my money? Or any way I can get them to give me my money?

I know the chances are slim but if they don't I will try my best to get them shut down.

Last edited:
In the hopes of trying another lead source for potential, I, too, tried YourAdvantageLeads.com after hearing about them on this forum. On the third week of not having heard anything from them, I requested a refund so I could redirect efforts elsewhere. They said they would promptly provide a refund. A week and a half later, they had not done so and again, no communication. The item is now in dispute with the credit card company. I can only opine that with a history like this with their merchant vendor, they will be losing their ability to accept charges soon and will be doing everything through Paypal. That'll be a huge red flag when you see that happen.

Stay away.. far, far away.

I am gong to call and try to get a refund. Probably useless but it is worth a try.
Just currious suppose they try to say they offer no refunds, it is not posted anywhere on their site, and I have a feeling they will try this. Is there any legal action I can take to get my money? Or any way I can get them to give me my money?

You won't hear from them again. You'll then just have to put the amount in dispute with your credit card company for failure to perform. Very simple process and you'll win, absolutely. Another good reason to use a real credit card vs. a debit card - more protection from organizations that fail to perform as outlined in their agreement. For online lead vendors that often charge unexpectedly, it has often been recommended on the forums that you use a prepaid Mastercard or Visa. That way the amount is limited and there won't be any surprise charges.

Last edited:
Glen
Attempted to email you through profile as suggested but you're not accepting emails. I emailed you through your website but you might want to fix the profile.
RichieG

I here this all the time about preset appointments. I would never pay a company to set appointments. Their interest in getting you an appointment. Your interest is getting a sale. Totally 2 different goals.

I can call people all day and say "Hi, there is new final expense program in your area, is it okay for an agent okay to stop by and discuss it with you."

What is the point of setting an appointment so you can drive, waste gas and time to talk to them? Why not just get direct mail or autodialer (yes, they are still around) leads and sell them over the phone. If they want it, go the next day to complete an app.

Well got a hold of them and talked with someone and was told that I would get the refund in 2 weeks. We shall see. Also I have disputed the payment and should hopefully get my refund soon.

Well just a update, I had to get in touch with my bank and file a dispute form. 2 days later got my refund. The funny thing is that I sent 2 emails to youradvantageleads.com and told them I want my refund, heard nothing got no response. Called got a hold of some woman told her twice I wanted a refund 2 different times, she acknowledged me told me that they would refund the money. Then the day before I sent in the dispute form they set an appointment using my name and told the lead I would be there at 9 am.

I was not going to use their lead because then I would be out of money and I couldn't even hear what they told the lead to set the appointment or anything! What a waste of time.

I just hope soon this company will either go out of business or get shut down. Horrible company with worse service.

Back