Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

usakr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Has anyone heard of them? They do presets for $35 a piece. A friend forwarded me an e-mail from Oxford Life and this is the lead company they are working with? Wouldn't they have to be good if Oxford recommends them?

Has anyone heard of them? They do presets for $35 a piece. A friend forwarded me an e-mail from Oxford Life and this is the lead company they are working with? Wouldn't they have to be good if Oxford recommends them?
I am also am interested in Advantage leads. I spoke with them a couple of months ago and seemed reasonable in price. They have preset appt. and appts they call back to you to finalize appt. The only question I have is what type of list they use and how many they are able to contact with the do not call regulation? I will call them Mon. and let you know what I think.

I have used them but I did not pay $35 per lead. The $35 lead is where they set the appointment for you. I paid $20 per lead for people who said they would be interested in me calling them to set up an appointment. They were terrible leads because the person who was doing the calling probably was getting paid by the number of leads generated. I would not recommend them to anyone.

I have used them but I did not pay $35 per lead. The $35 lead is where they set the appointment for you. I paid $20 per lead for people who said they would be interested in me calling them to set up an appointment. They were terrible leads because the person who was doing the calling probably was getting paid by the number of leads generated. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Unfortunately that is almost always the way those things work. Telemarketed leads are expensive to generate correctly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am also am interested in Advantage leads. I spoke with them a couple of months ago and seemed reasonable in price. They have preset appt. and appts they call back to you to finalize appt. The only question I have is what type of list they use and how many they are able to contact with the do not call regulation? I will call them Mon. and let you know what I think.

Usually there are plenty of numbers to dial after scrubbing against the dnc list. I'd be more concerned with them charging per lead rather than for time dialed.

Last edited:
Back