$10 TV Leads and More!

digfesales105

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ohio
I don't know how long my vendor will let me run this but for right now you can get TV leads for FE for only $10. Must have a decent radius. Awesome for telesales. Can probably get them for health to.

Just contact me and request "Lead Link" and we will send you a link to all of our lead programs.

We now offer these leads in CA for the same low cost!!!! The commercial is already running. They are not recycled or shared. You SL and LH guys getting taken on those TV leads for over $35 a lead....I will be awaiting your calls and emails!

I don't know how long my vendor will let me run this but for right now you can get TV leads for FE for only $10. Must have a decent radius. Awesome for telesales. Can probably get them for health to.

Just contact me and request "Lead Link" and we will send you a link to all of our lead programs.

Todd,
Hi I would like some leads. Paige
[email protected]

Very interested. I actually shot you a pm about your phone sales opportunity but then saw it was from 2013....lol. I'm in PA...Philly area. Give me a shout.

J

Back