$150 in free leads w Health Sales Book Purchase

G

• Are you new to the health insurance industry?
  • Switching from face to face to phone sales?
  • Do you want over $150 worth of leads?*
  • Have little to no sales training?
Then all you have to do is . . .

Sell it Like it is!

Invest in this new health insurance specific sales e-book and receive over $600 in free bonuses:
  • $150 in free health leads
  • Auto responder Tips
  • 7 ways to get free online traffic.
  • Six methods to increase blog traffic.
  • Web site promotion.
  • Pay per click marketing
  • SEO techniques.
  • Budgeting tools
  • And more
Everything you need to jump start your career bundled into one amazing offer!!

*Free leads only available for customers who have never used Norvax/Prospect Zone before, new customers only!

Go to the website below to:
  • Review a sample of topics covered in the 55 laser focused chapters
  • Preview over $600 in free bonuses
  • Read reviews and testimonials
  • Make a purchase today:

Sales, sales training, health sales, health insurance, sell, train, agent, broker, trainer, salesman, advisor, adviser, agency, consulting, consultant, selling, sell it like it is, rob liano

I like the offer. Looks like lots of value for the investment.

The only thing I don't like is the Norvax/Prospect Zone "gotcha". These kinds of things leave a bad taste in people's mouths marketing wise.

$150 in free leads, but...

Why the exclusion? $150 in free leads doesn't cost them anything additional, new user/customer or not...

When you make a purchase and get the zip file, the link to the leads is included in the content with all of the other bonuses.
I ordered the book a couple of weeks ago and although my read was more of a quick skim, found it full of valuable information, even for a guy that's been in the business since before computers.

It's a pretty easy read and worth the effort and cost. In fact, Rob only charged me $699 (a special price only available for ME) but let me pay in installments of $50 a month for 2 years. He also threw in a membership in Chump's association which is a better deal that even Chump offered.

Rick

I can't say I disagree Paul, I can tell you that Norvax is working on an offer that will go out to their existing customers.

I like the offer. Looks like lots of value for the investment.

The only thing I don't like is the Norvax/Prospect Zone "gotcha". These kinds of things leave a bad taste in people's mouths marketing wise.

$150 in free leads, but...

Why the exclusion? $150 in free leads doesn't cost them anything additional, new user/customer or not...

How about a review copy Rob?
I've removed the title page and all the copywrite stuff and selling it for $129 but you don't get the leads. It's well worth that amount. I will include a discount for Chump's association.

Or you can pay Rob a whole bunch less but you won't get the association discount. If you think $150 in leads and a bunch of other good stuff can replace Chumps, then you have no sense of values.

Seriously (did I just type that), it's a very good resource, easy read and of value even for seasoned agents. And I paid RETAIL damn it.

Rick

Back