360 Telemarketing Leads

Guru
1000 Post Club
St. Louis
Our core final expense business has been and at least for the foreseeable future will be dominated by fixed price direct mail leads primarily due to the lack of data available in many rural areas for telemarketing, however we have always seen tremendous value in having telemarketing leads available for the following situations.

- New agents to the final expense business that need leads within 3-5 business days so they have someone to go see for the next month until their direct mail starts coming in.

- Agents living in or near a major metro area that prefer TM leads as they like the fact that nearly every lead answers the phone and the turn time from order to leads in days, not weeks like direct mail.

- Agents on a standing direct mail order that like to add a few telemarketing leads to the mix every week in the same area they are working their direct mail leads.

If you’re one of those agents and you need a reliable source for your final expense telemarketing leads we have the following offer.

1.) First and foremost before we take your order you will have a conversation with our lead manager that is also a licensed agent and who has also worked direct mail and telemarketing leads when they were in the field. We will NOT even take your order unless there is adequate data to fulfill the order on a timely basis.

2.) The minimum order is 30 leads and orders can be placed on a stand-alone or ongoing basis. Ongoing orders will get priority in the calling queue. Pricing will be $7.50/lead for 360 Financial Group agents and $10/lead for all others.

3.) All lead orders are due by Friday at 1:00pm CST and if you have not started receiving leads by the end of the following week you will have two options, a full and immediate refund or you can choose to still receive your leads with a 50% discount for the delay.

For agents wishing to transfer contracts in order to receive a discount on leads or because they need additional training and/or mentoring as always we guarantee to meet or exceed all current contract levels, there will never be a cut to commissions in order to purchase the discounted leads or in order to receive training in how to work final expense telemarketing and direct mail leads effectively.

To start the process for ordering leads please send an email to [email protected].

You're probably right about that. Sorry, been around here so long I guess I'm a little old school and only think about putting a straight up offers in the offers section. ;)

This whole offer pisses me off.

I am halfway motivated to ask for a release of all my contracts under 360.

I am really disappointed that Brad has decided to roll this avatar lead program out to the public, as it should have always remained a private program for my agents.

The past several weeks I have enjoyed seeing my agents nationally get - no sh*t - 30 to 40 leads turned around within 3-5 days (yes days, not weeks).

I am just angry! Not only are my agents getting leads faster than through any other telemarketing lead vendor available, they are getting highly quality prospects that are just as closeable as direct mail leads!

Take my experience for example; for a meager investment of $300, I was able to sell 3 applications in the past 2 days off of 6 pre-set 360 Avatar leads for a 7.5:1 return on my investment! And what's crazy is that there are plenty more leads to work, too.

Thanks a lot, Brad, for letting the cat out of the bag on this one. Solid leads and the WORLD'S FASTEST AVATAR LEAD TURNAROUND - why would any agent interested in telemarketed leads be stupid enough to take a chance with any other vendor?

Our core final expense business has been and at least for the foreseeable future will be dominated by fixed price direct mail leads primarily due to the lack of data available in many rural areas for telemarketing, however we have always seen tremendous value in having telemarketing leads available for the following situations.

- New agents to the final expense business that need leads within 3-5 business days so they have someone to go see for the next month until their direct mail starts coming in.

- Agents living in or near a major metro area that prefer TM leads as they like the fact that nearly every lead answers the phone and the turn time from order to leads in days, not weeks like direct mail.

- Agents on a standing direct mail order that like to add a few telemarketing leads to the mix every week in the same area they are working their direct mail leads.

If you’re one of those agents and you need a reliable source for your final expense telemarketing leads we have the following offer.

1.) First and foremost before we take your order you will have a conversation with our lead manager that is also a licensed agent and who has also worked direct mail and telemarketing leads when they were in the field. We will NOT even take your order unless there is adequate data to fulfill the order on a timely basis.

2.) The minimum order is 30 leads and orders can be placed on a stand-alone or ongoing basis. Ongoing orders will get priority in the calling queue. Pricing will be $7.50/lead for 360 Financial Group agents and $10/lead for all others.

3.) All lead orders are due by Friday at 1:00pm CST and if you have not started receiving leads by the end of the following week you will have two options, a full and immediate refund or you can choose to still receive your leads with a 50% discount for the delay.

For agents wishing to transfer contracts in order to receive a discount on leads or because they need additional training and/or mentoring as always we guarantee to meet or exceed all current contract levels, there will never be a cut to commissions in order to purchase the discounted leads or in order to receive training in how to work final expense telemarketing and direct mail leads effectively.

To start the process for ordering leads please send an email to [email protected].

THIS is what I'm talking about!!! GOOD leads, GREAT price, GREAT turn-around time!

do you have minimum production standards to obtain the above?
I was told it's 4k/weekly across the street.

do you have minimum production standards to obtain the above?
I was told it's 4k/weekly across the street.

No minimum production. When an agent is on the $7.50 leads we have 100% of the agents business so it will just be whatever it is. Spur's tax bill is 4k/week ;).

Back