6 Months of Web Hosting for $1

Hey Sam, do you have a different coupon for members to use for this company. I'm using godaddy now and I'm looking to switch. I tried the coupon and it says it's expired.

-J.R.

Great, I'm working with Healthagent on IHIAA and haven't done that yet. I'm just getting set up with appointments and learning the top plans and getting the websites set. I have 3 domains and need a host.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was just about to go to GoDaddy (which I used previously) to set up another web site. I couldn't believe how easy Siteground makes it! (And cheap, too!)

From my limited experience, there just is no other hosting site out there that can compare. I looked at GoDaddy, HostMonster, 1and1, etc. and put together all the requirements to build a custom web site. This amounted to a lot of software (not all which is free), and familiarity with how to use it.... which means TIME. Siteground not only beats in price, but the ease in using the Zen Sitebuilder is worth its weight in gold if time is of any importance to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was just about to go to GoDaddy (which I used previously) to set up another web site. I couldn't believe how easy Siteground makes it! (And cheap, too!)

From my limited experience, there just is no other hosting site out there that can compare. I looked at GoDaddy, HostMonster, 1and1, etc. and put together all the requirements to build a custom web site. This amounted to a lot of software (not all which is free), and familiarity with how to use it.... which means TIME. Siteground not only beats in price, but the ease in using the Zen Sitebuilder is worth its weight in gold if time is of any importance to you.

What do you like about this company specifically Valdet?

Hello salpro,

The above comment by retread might be a nice headstart to know of features from siteground.

As for webhosting space, this issue is not a critical factor anymore, because most of the companies today will offer you over 500GB of space (which is wayy too much for a personal small business site, unless you want to run a video storage site or file uploading service).

However there are few things that helped me decide to go by this host and one of the most important is the support staff which is very friendly and will usually respond to your tickets in less than 3 minutes (which is way above standards for web hosting companies).

They also have a weekly automated complete website backup which is a very reliable thing to have in case something goes wrong.

Several of my web clients are hosted on siteground and there are no issues with uptime, errors, or whatsoever.

Cheers,
Val.

Back