Above Street

theinuranceguy

Guru
1000 Post Club
OH...IO
I got a phone call from a carrier today about my post for above street level contracts... apparently someone complained about it....

It was a dumb ass FMO....

Anywho...

The offer stands... I have above street contracts for a number Medicare Advantages and other products...

I will not be able to post them on here or discuss them on here...

So youwill need to PM me or email me at [email protected] or call my personal cell listed below...

I got life insurance at 115%, 12 month advance, release any time...

I got Medicare advantages from $450-$500 ... Workin on $550 for us...

This is reserved for experienced independent agents, who need no sales training and can provide their own leads...

All Contracts have a realease anytime (subject to charge back), all contract will have no assignment of commissions... only catch is that you contact carriers directly and process all applications on your own.. big whoop...

Let me know if you want more info... again I had it very detailed earlier but recieved a phone call about it...

Talk to You Soon,
Ramiz

Last edited:
Re: Above Street: AARP/UHC/EverCare/SecureHorizons

Did you get let go because you used their advertising dollars on Poker Stars? :)
Why the heck are you using Parker?

Haha No I was Not let go! If you call up there for me (and say my name correctly) they will politley take a message...

And about the parker thing... I cant get a realease, so Im stuck.... I dont have any leverage w/ other FMO's... but please if anyone can get above street 350+ for HUMANA let me know... its been 6months for me!

Last edited:

I called your number. You did not answer. Do you exist outside of the internet? Didn't even give me the option to leave a msg.

I called your number. You did not answer. Do you exist outside of the internet? Didn't even give me the option to leave a msg.

LOLOL you are the biggest liar!

I can see you missing an appointment with a client...

Sorry I couldnt come yesterday, I tried calling...

"No you didnt, and if you did, then y didnt you leave a message"

Um Uh, well, actually, I dont leave messages, its against my religion...

haha

And for the record, Senior did not call me, nor did he leave me a message... I do answer the phone, and follow up quickly with messages...

If you dont believe me, just call!

:shocked:

LOLOL you are the biggest liar!

I can see you missing an appointment with a client...

Sorry I couldnt come yesterday, I tried calling...

"No you didnt, and if you did, then y didnt you leave a message"

Um Uh, well, actually, I dont leave messages, its against my religion...

haha

And for the record, Senior did not call me, nor did he leave me a message... I do answer the phone, and follow up quickly with messages...

If you dont believe me, just call!

:shocked:

That's how I roll. :cool: I did actually call you though and after it rang a couple times it made a tone and the call ended.

Rick,
Who is Mike?:mask:

Back