Agents or Within the U.S. Thinking of Making a Location Change.

tins

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
Missouri is a wonderful place for selling insurance.
BUT, in order to do that, one must not be homeless. I HAVE YOUR SOLUTION!

Available now! A beautiful Morlands condo for sale in the Clayton, MO business district.
2 Bed/ One bath, 1300+ sq. feet. Comes with garage parking spot! With parking at a premium, cannot beat on site parking. Also, no need to send out your laundry, this trendy condo comes with on site basement level laundry room. Washer and dryer included.
Trendy location, near everything, amazing insurance state.

While the condo appraises at nearly a quarter million dollars- It can be yours for only the $199,613 listing price!!!

There's more! Act within the next week and we'll pay all closing costs, realtor commissions, and $1000 kickback at closing.

Real Estate deal of a lifetime...don't pass it up or you will be sad...very,very sad.
Don't be sad. Enjoy life, buy happiness in the form of my Clayton, Missouri condo!!!

EDIT: It hurts me to break your hearts, as so many have called with amazing offers well above listing price, but condo has been sold to a sweet young Asian couple. Although they both may be attorneys, I just couldn't find anyone nicer to take over my former home.

Last edited:
If it is so great they why are you moving? If you dont want it what makes you think that someone else does?? :D

We lived there until May of last year...had to get a bigger place when the baby came along.
We gots a mansion now. Right in the heart of Ferguson. :1frown:

Latest posts

Back