Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers

Reply to Appointment Setting...     
Old 08-26-2017, 11:38 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: insurancefan is an Insurance Agent from Illinois
Appointment Setting... Appointment Setting...
Hello all,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office now and again few days a week while continuing to pursue possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and lively banter... NOTHING ELSE like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you in advance. When free timet opens up for me-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who could use help.

I am currently available for dials part-time once again so if you could use my assistance or know anyone who could as well-please PM me or, it's mtgline at att dot net.

10 years of dialing experience w/mostly FE/Medicare leads (open enrollment is right around the corner again I very much enjoy the senior crowd

Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer and I hope I may be of assistance to someone out there.

Have a great day everyone
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Appointment Setting...

Old 08-27-2017, 10:38 AM   #2

State: Wiggy is an Insurance Agent from
Appointment Setting... Re: Appointment Setting...
Originally Posted by insurancefan View Post
Hello all,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office now and again few days a week while continuing to pursue possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and lively banter... NOTHING ELSE like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you in advance. When free timet opens up for me-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who could use help.

I am currently available for dials part-time once again so if you could use my assistance or know anyone who could as well-please PM me or, it's mtgline at att dot net.

10 years of dialing experience w/mostly FE/Medicare leads (open enrollment is right around the corner again I very much enjoy the senior crowd

Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer and I hope I may be of assistance to someone out there.

Have a great day everyone
I'm having trouble sending a PM (probably because I only have a few posts here), but I'm very interested. Can you pm me so we can discuss hours, rates, etc.? Thanks
Old 08-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #3

State: Wiggy is an Insurance Agent from
Appointment Setting... Re: Appointment Setting...
I tried to PM you but I am too new. I'm very interested in hiring you as an appointment setter. Can you initiate a PM to me so we can discuss? Thank you.
Reply to Appointment Setting... 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers