Assurant and Golden Rule Appointments

TheSalesWolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have Assurant and Golden Rule contracts available Nationwide. Humana is available in certain states (mainly midwest)

Assurant is annualized and starts at 20% (can be higher based off production)

Golden Rule is a 9 month advance (can be higher based off production)

I can also give you the ability to recruit agents and receive an override if you'd like.

You can visit the website Health General Agent
or email me at [email protected]

I'm going direct from now on. Enough with agencies. They go out of business or just tell lies.

Sales Wolf isn't going anywhere... I've personally spoken to this guy and he's a "class act". New agents looking for contracts could do a lot worse than contracting with him.

Thanks for the kind words JOSHRIL.

JE- THere are many reasons to utilize GAs or other agencies to get appointed.

-Higher Commission

-Training

-Ability to move your contracts: With some carriers you get pigeon-holed into a contract if you direct. After a small amount of production it's almost impossible to switch your contract to a GA. If you go through a GA like me or JOSHRIL you will have the ability to move your contracts if you're no happy.

-Recruiting other agents- Lots of GAs will give you the ability to bring in new agents and receive an override on their production

-Special prices or contests- GAs sometime offer special trips, money or other various programs to their agents that you can't get direct.

Thanks for the kind words JOSHRIL.

JE- THere are many reasons to utilize GAs or other agencies to get appointed.

-Higher Commission

-Training

-Ability to move your contracts: With some carriers you get pigeon-holed into a contract if you direct. After a small amount of production it's almost impossible to switch your contract to a GA. If you go through a GA like me or JOSHRIL you will have the ability to move your contracts if you're no happy.

-Recruiting other agents- Lots of GAs will give you the ability to bring in new agents and receive an override on their production

-Special prices or contests- GAs sometime offer special trips, money or other various programs to their agents that you can't get direct.

How is this beneficial? The commission is the same or lower than an agent can get on their own. Are you offering leads?

What training does anyone really provide? Getting thrown into the deep end of a pool isn't training?

I spoke to about 60 agents over the last two months and everyone said that had little to no training.

Nice, an agent can win a trip from the money they happen to be making the GA, instead of paying for their own trip with their own money.

Maybe I'm different but there's no reason to work for anyone anymore.

How is this beneficial? The commission is the same or lower than an agent can get on their own. Are you offering leads?

What training does anyone really provide? Getting thrown into the deep end of a pool isn't training?

I spoke to about 60 agents over the last two months and everyone said that had little to no training.

Nice, an agent can win a trip from the money they happen to be making the GA, instead of paying for their own trip with their own money.

Maybe I'm different but there's no reason to work for anyone anymore.

Exactly! Part of being Independant is standing on your own two feet. If you want a hand-out, just remember: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch".

Latest posts

Back