Augusta GA FE Agents!!

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
UPDATE: THESE ARE NOW GONE. I JUST GAVE THEM TO AN AGENT FOR FREE.

I have 18 new live transfer voice mail leads for sale. These were generated in the last 3 days so they are very very fresh. It includes all information as well as a recording with the information they left. Area is Augusta GA (Richmond county) and a few surrounding counties. I generated these for myself but I just dont want to drive 3 hours, lol. I have no problem with windshield time but I did not realize it was so far away from me.

$10 each. PM me if you want them.

The juice is worth the squeeze on these:yes:

Last edited:
UPDATE: THESE ARE NOW GONE. I JUST GAVE THEM TO AN AGENT FOR FREE. I have 18 new live transfer voice mail leads for sale. These were generated in the last 3 days so they are very very fresh. It includes all information as well as a recording with the information they left. Area is Augusta GA (Richmond county) and a few surrounding counties. I generated these for myself but I just dont want to drive 3 hours, lol. I have no problem with windshield time but I did not realize it was so far away from me. $10 each. PM me if you want them. The juice is worth the squeeze on these:yes:

Free!!! I am defiantly going to see you in Heaven!
:)

Back