Become the Medicare Guru

Stephen

Guru
1000 Post Club
Edit: Offer Closed.

Thank you everyone for the interest. Please don't forget that Mark still needs money for potentially life saving treatment that is not covered by his health insurance. In addition to cold hard cash, think outside of the box for ways that you might be able to raise some money.

Last edited:
I am going to share my secret sauce one time and one time only with agents that want to grow their Medicare business by:

Being featured as a speaker at hosted learning events.
Building referral relationships with Huge Centers of influence
Being seen as a “ go to” expert on Medicare and Social Security in your region

Training will include:

My hand made, super simple, super informative power point presentation. I designed this thing from the ground up to answer the questions that retirees actually ask. Not some junk from a carrier or FMO.

In addition to:

• Phone and Email scripts to set seminars
  • MS Word flyer template to Promote Events, just add your logo
  • Follow up tips to ensure a successful event.
  • How to keep the pipeline open for years after the initial seminar.

The cost for this training will be $500; donated directly to Mark Rosenthal to help him get the treatment that he needs.

The training and materials alone are worth that cost. When you take into consideration the value of having several free seminars per year, this is an excellent value.

After seeing success during a 3 event test run last fall, I have scheduled 12 seminars for the month of September. It does work.

I have been a forum member for 6 years, and this is my first ever post to the offers section. I wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t to help someone who has helped so many others, and certainly not for this cheap.

I will put some dates together after we see what, if any, the interest level is.

Please, no FMO’s, recruiters, jerks, or others that wish to dilute the secret sauce. One agent per geographic area.

You are a super good human being to do this! Nice to see you helping Mark.

You are a super good human being to do this! Nice to see you helping Mark.

If the thought counts, then maybe. I expected to have at least a few takers and raise a couple grand, but so far I haven't had much interest.

Back