The BEST Job Offer Ever, Seriously.

G

Are you tired of little to no support, low or average commissions and minimal (at best) sales training?

Been there.

That's why I have structured these opportunities.

Health Insurance Sales
  • Highest commissions (unless you're an MGA)
  • Weekly pay
  • Advances: All carriers including BCBS in CA, CO and NV, more states to follow.
  • Administration provided (So you can focus on sales)
  • Sales training (we know someone, LOL)
  • Product webinars
  • Ongoing support/sales training
  • Lead support and incentives
  • No hassle releases (Even though you won't want to leave)
Medicare Supplements
  • Call or email me for details
"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

William Faulkner

Are you tired of little to no support, low or average commissions and minimal (at best) sales training?

Been there.

That's why I have structured these opportunities.

Health Insurance Sales
  • Highest commissions (unless you're an MGA)
  • Weekly pay
  • Advances: All carriers including BCBS in CA, CO and NV, more states to follow.
  • Administration provided (So you can focus on sales)
  • Sales training (we know someone, LOL)
  • Product webinars
  • Ongoing support/sales training
  • Lead support and incentives
  • No hassle releases (Even though you won't want to leave)
Medicare Supplements
  • Call or email me for details
"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

William Faulkner

With your training being included this is a no brainer!

Thanks for inquiring. (and the kind words Drew)

They are writing between $15K to $25K a week in premium, you can figure out the math (commissions) I believe, regardless of whether or not you know the contracts I offer.

:1cool:

One problem I have with the company I'm working with (met on this site), I have to email them the quote request then sit and wait for them to email it back to me. HOw are you different

One problem I have with the company I'm working with (met on this site), I have to email them the quote request then sit and wait for them to email it back to me. HOw are you different

They should be able to give you illustration software or at least a rate chart. All Health carriers I know have online illustration and all life carriers have a download-able software and/or rate chart. You should ask your current MGA for this software

Back