Buying Lists of Agent Emails

braeburn

Expert
I did a few email blasts to agents years ago for recruitment. Had enough success that it paid for the list. My partner in another city has never done it and is eager to buy a list for his city.

The price is $.085 a contact and they want $.075 a contact to refresh my 3 year old data. Is that one the high side or affordable?

We have the infrastructure to send the emails ourselves. Anyone have any luck or a know a reputable vendor. Thanks in advance!

What was your result from sending out the email. Blast to agents to recruit? How many did you
Recuit per blast ? I have found some data you can grey off insurance commissioner website with list of agents.

I did a few email blasts to agents years ago for recruitment. Had enough success that it paid for the list. My partner in another city has never done it and is eager to buy a list for his city.

The price is $.085 a contact and they want $.075 a contact to refresh my 3 year old data. Is that one the high side or affordable?

We have the infrastructure to send the emails ourselves. Anyone have any luck or a know a reputable vendor. Thanks in advance!

Back