Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers

Reply to Check this out before it gets tossed from here     
Old 01-06-2017, 08:06 PM   #1
Guru

State: digfesales105 is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Check this out before it gets tossed from here Check this out before it gets tossed from here
What if there was a carrier that:

You could sell field or 100% over the phone?

The phone interview is 5-7 mins. (no joke..I can prove it)

CHF in most cases...LEVEL!!!!

Mental issues like bipolar etc...LEVEL

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

Confined to a wheel chair....LEVEL!!!!

2 Plans...Level and Graded...paid full comp on both plans(no...it's not Baltimore)

Ok...lets spice this up....(oh...rates are good too)(no...no LH or SL...Pah....Leeze)

Quarterly Bonus from $750-$2250...minimum is $15K in AP total for 3 months

$75K in AP for this year and I will pay you $10K cash Bonus! No strings...you submit and issue $75K....you get $10K cash bonus.

$40K this year in AP? I will send you and a guest for 5 days 4 nights with a car and $500 cash to a private beach home in FL. Sell more? More cash. Up to $2K cash.

If you write and issue $75K this year...you could get bonus's of AT LEAST $22,500 writing that.

Are you a call center or have a few agents that want to learn the true art of selling by phone? We can do it all for you with minimal expense.

Ok...there's your "teaser". No one...NO ONE has this product! Everything I stated on here is true with no strings. No gimmick. If you know anything about me...I only shoot straight.

So come get that money!

------------------------------------
Daviso Insurance Group LLC
A FINAL EXPENSE TELESALES FIRM
www.davisoinsurancegroup.com
(888) 863-2445
"We Don't Embrace Excuses. We Embrace Solutions for Success!"
  Reply With Quote to Check this out before it gets tossed from here

Old 01-06-2017, 08:53 PM   #2
Guru
bboman23 on Check this out before it gets tossed from here

State: bboman23 is an Insurance Agent from Mississippi
bboman23 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Check this out before it gets tossed from here
Originally Posted by digfesales105 View Post

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

2 Plans...Level and Graded...paid full comp on both plans(no...it's not Baltimore)

Ok...lets spice this up....(oh...rates are good too)(no...no LH or SL...Pah....Leeze)

$75K in AP for this year and I will pay you $10K cash Bonus! No strings...you submit and issue $75K....you get $10K cash bonus.

$40K this year in AP? I will send you and a guest for 5 days 4 nights with a car and $500 cash to a private beach home in FL. Sell more? More cash. Up to $2K cash.

If you write and issue $75K this year...you could get bonus's of AT LEAST $22,500 writing that.

Are you a call center or have a few agents that want to learn the true art of selling by phone? We can do it all for you with minimal expense.

Ok...there's your "teaser". No one...NO ONE has this product! Everything I stated on here is true with no strings. No gimmick. If you know anything about me...I only shoot straight.

So come get that money!
It's American Home Life....
Old 01-06-2017, 08:53 PM   #3
Guru
myinsurebiz on Check this out before it gets tossed from here

State: myinsurebiz is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
myinsurebiz is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Check this out before it gets tossed from here Re: Check this out before it gets tossed from here

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

So come get that money!

Okay - prove it?

1st Year and Renewal Comp?

Old 01-06-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
Guru

State: dtownboy is an Insurance Agent from Michigan
Check this out before it gets tossed from here Re: Check this out before it gets tossed from here

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

So come get that money!
Who is the carrier product sounds interesting
Old 01-07-2017, 06:08 AM   #5
Guru

State: NSRH is an Insurance Agent from Missouri

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

So come get that money!
What commission is street, what commission are you offering, and what carrier?
Old 01-08-2017, 10:26 AM   #6
Guru
Mattschmidt on Check this out before it gets tossed from here

State: Mattschmidt is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Mattschmidt is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
American Home Life is sold by several people over the phone. How is this exclusive to you out of curiosity???
Reply to Check this out before it gets tossed from here 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers