Chicago and Albuquerque Agents, This is for You!

G

Please call Rob Liano (info below) for comp plan and further information DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD.

BCBS, the most recognized name in insurance is seeking insurance agents for a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Open enrollment is upon us and we are seeking 20 licensed agents to get in on the ground floor of a BCBS MAPD, FIRST TIME EVER!

You'll be positioned to earn $15 to $35K in just 8 weeks!!

What we provide to our licensed insurance agents:

• Exclusivity in Albuquerque and/or Chicago! NO OTHER agency will be able to sell BCBS in the exclusive area that we have, NONE!
  • Leads!
  • Competitive Commission Structure!
  • Technology! CMS approved quoting engine
  • Sales & Product Training!
  • Daily Support!
  • Ongoing Training!
  • Admin Support!
  • Cross Selling Opportunities!
  • Weekly Pay!
  • Residuals!
  • Vesting!

What we expect from our licensed insurance agents:

• Commitment!
  • Work Ethic!
  • Teamwork!
  • Sustainability!

(MAPD/Senior experience a plus)

Contact us today! You know the name, you know the market share, now become a part of BCBS's major AEP expansion! Don't wait, do not let this pass you by.

:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
BCBS, the most recognized name in insurance is seeking insurance agents for a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Not that you'd ever oversell Rob, but "once in a lifetime"? Really? That claim should make folks suspicious - right off the bat.
Open enrollment is upon us and we are seeking 20 licensed agents to get in on the ground floor of a BCBS MAPD, FIRST TIME EVER!
Are you suggesting that this is the FIRST TIME EVER that BCBS of Illinois and New Mexico (how come they didn't let you do OK and TX?) have participated in AEP? Really?
Exclusivity in Albuquerque and/or Chicago! NO OTHER agency will be able to sell BCBS in the exclusive area that we have, NONE!
None of their other contracted call centers? None of their Illinois GA's? I have contacts there, and I'm going to check the veracity of your claim. I hope it's true.
...become a part of BCBS's major OEP expansion!
OEP expansion? Surely you mean AEP expansion?

Not that you'd ever oversell Rob, but "once in a lifetime"? Really? That claim should make folks suspicious - right off the bat.
Are you suggesting that this is the FIRST TIME EVER that BCBS of Illinois and New Mexico (how come they didn't let you do OK and TX?) have participated in AEP? Really?
None of their other contracted call centers? None of their Illinois GA's? I have contacts there, and I'm going to check the veracity of your claim. I hope it's true.

Hey troll, he said NO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD, fully expected it would be YOU who did.

Moonlight, you are either unhappy or bored in life if commenting in this manner and doing further research is something you feel compelled to do. Your actions reflect you, they do not affect me. Regardless . . .

This is the first time BCBS (of NM, TX, OK and IL) has an MAPD product so this is the very first time it is being launched, that would be once in a lifetime correct?

As far as I'm being told we are the only SGA to have this territory. I would think it's accurate and verified since it's in all advertising and recruiting ads we've posted.

We were offered other territories but declined due to them not having a $0 premium plan.

Yes AEP, so I hope you feel better now.

:no:

Well said LOL

And to add, I had two brokers call me today who left a BCBS meeting in Houston and were told they can only sell this through us in that area as well

;)

Hey troll, he said NO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD, fully expected it would be YOU who did.

Back