Co-Op Targeted Mailing

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
I am putting together a targeted mailing similar to ValPak in the Savannah / Augusta, Georgia area.

The envelope will hold 15 - 20# text weight mail pieces and 3 - 65# cover weight perforated mail pieces.

These envelopes are going out to targeted individuals - 50 to 70 - with incomes of $15k to $75k - male/female.

Each partner will get 10k pieces printed out and mailed in 5k increments 21 days apart - repeated to same data.

Mail Pieces will be 2 color - single sided for the 20# text and 2 color - double sided with return mail card perforated for the 65#. Card will require a stamp on the first 10k run - then we will test it with no stamp required in the future and compare the results.

Cost is $999 for all 10k mailed - includes printing. Ad design is only $49 through a 3rd party or feel free to design it yourself. An additional fee of $2 per card will be assessed on the returned cards. Cards will be faxed same day as receipt AND hard cards will be shipped weekly as received.

All ads are exclusive to your business / industry type - with the exception of dining and entertainment.

1st mailing is scheduled to hit the homes July 8th through 11th - after the holiday. Then the 28th through 31st for the second round.

There will also be a return card included with all ad partners on it for someone to check a box and mail in for more info - you can receive these leads FREE via fax weekly with all paid orders.

Monies will be managed by a 3rd party. 1/3 will be released to us when printing complete, 1/3 when first batch mailed w/receipt produced and remaining 1/3 upon 2nd mailing.

We have several restaurants, several retirement communities, a diabetic supply company, a power chair company and a hearing aid company. In addition - we have a Final Expense mailer - two card spots left.

We are going to also do a generic Medicare type mailer and do pre-set appointments for MA's and/or Supplements from them for $40 each for local agents.

If interested - contact Tom @ 912.225.1272

A few agents have tried ValPak type mailing with limited success.

Something I do know is this. Make a habit of looking thru ValPak each time it arrives. Repeat advertisers know it is working for them.

Ads that only run once or twice tell a story as well.

The only ads for insurance products that are repeats come from a local agency with a lot of co-op dollars from Coventry or Blue.

I also see ads run by KP that do not use an agent.

I hear ya Senior - I'm just trying to find ways to create "free" advertising for me, while giving others a good value.

To send a 10k solo mailer for life / health would be over $4,000 - with this Co-Op it can be done for less than 10 cents each.

In addition -

Using the same data - we are also going to do 2 auto dial campaigns - one for Final Expense and one for Medical with live transfer and answering machine messages and can be shared by up to 5 agents / spots. Cost is $300 upfront per agent for both campaigns. $30 for every live transfer and $2 per every "press one" lead - randomly distributed - is deducted from $300. Overage costs will be paid after the 2nd campaign. Each campaign begins 7 days after the direct mailer hits the homes. Mail partners will have first option at the call campaigns.

We just did a campaign - we got a .25% return on the live connects and a 1.0% return on those pressing one to "hear more" - which seems to be average based on other plans.

The messages are professionally recorded - includes: one message for those homes where a human answers, one message for an answering machine and a message on our virtual office number.

Thanks,

Tom

We also have a business mailer / dial campaign scheduled for the end of July as well if anyone is interested. We have a Workers Comp partner - but, small group products are open.

Anyone interested - let me know.

Thanks,

Tom

Back