Combined Insurance Medicare Supplement

Daytona_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
FL and SC
Combined Insurance has just now launched a Medicare supplement product that will be marketed through independent agents nationwide.

Combined Insurance has an 85 year history of excellence, and was started by W. Clement Stone (one of the pioneers in personal development).

Combined Insurance Medicare Supplement contracting is now available, and will their Med Supp will initially be available in these states:

AL, IL, KY, MS, OR, SD, SC, TN

Agent compensation is great, as well as LOW filed rates!

For more information, visit this link.

The rates for AL and MS are pretty competitive although not the cheapest in any zip code I entered. The LA rates are really high. (I saw all this in a quote engine, fwiw.) I'm thinking the LA rates are rates for their old block that the captives sold since LA isn't listed as one of the initial states.

I am considering coming on board with Combined. Looking for a great career. Combined agents is this a good choice?

I am considering coming on board with Combined. Looking for a great career. Combined agents is this a good choice?

You are, perhaps, speaking of the captive agent opportunity.

In the above thread, we're talking as independent agents and about offering Combined as one of many companies we can offer.

Going to a captive shop is, from what I'm told, often a good place to get basic training and to develop prospecting skills. Then, most would agree that it's best to be independent and work for yourself in the best interest of your clients.

Two very different critters. You might want to pose this question in the general insurance agents discussion section or do a search to see some different threads about it.

Back