FE Appointment Setter Available

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
UPDATE: 4-27-15. Appt setter has one opening for a dynamic fe agent, see below:

Greetings FE agents. My wife, who sets my appointments and works for one other agent currently has one opening available to set appointments. She is very organized, detailed and she is very good. She will work the following states: Texas Alabama Tennessee Mississippi Louisiana Kentucky Georgia North Carolina South Carolina Arkansas Oklahoma Indiana Work Monday –through Thursday Will provide all information for appointment including name, phone, address, and any notes that were given to her to help you. Will require at least 20-25 leads per week, prefer dm, must be fresh, no aged lesds. Will work "avatar" leads as long as they are not your only lead source. $16 per appointment. PM me and I will put you in touch with her. Thanks

Last edited:
Greetings FE agents. My wife, who sets my appointments and works for one other agent currently has one opening available to set appointments. She is very organized, detailed and she is very good. She will work the following states: Texas Alabama Tennessee Mississippi Louisiana Kentucky Georgia North Carolina South Carolina Arkansas Oklahoma Indiana Work Monday –through Thursday Will provide all information for appointment including name, phone, address, and any notes that were given to her to help you. Will require at least 25 leads per week Will work "Steve" leads as long as they are not your only lead source. $16 per appointment. PM me and I will put you in touch with her. Thanks

John, is your wife still available? I sent you an email, left voicemail and a PM. I'm sure you're busy, but was trying to touch base with you!

Thanks!

UPDATE: 12/8/14 - HER SCHEDULE IS NOW FULL WITH AGENTS. IF SHE HAS ANY OTHER OPENINGS I WILL POST HERE FIRST, THANK YOU.

Greetings FE agents. My wife, who sets my appointments and works for one other agent currently has one opening available to set appointments. She is very organized, detailed and she is very good. She will work the following states: Texas Alabama Tennessee Mississippi Louisiana Kentucky Georgia North Carolina South Carolina Arkansas Oklahoma Indiana Work Monday –through Thursday Will provide all information for appointment including name, phone, address, and any notes that were given to her to help you. Will require at least 25 leads per week Will work "Steve" leads as long as they are not your only lead source. $16 per appointment. PM me and I will put you in touch with her. Thanks

No Utah? :no::no:.................

Back