Fexcontracting.com First Annual Symposium Next Week

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Just a public service announcement (shameless plug) where the best FE IMO in the history of the world will be congregating for several days of learning, fellowship with other agents, seeing friends, making new friends, palm rubbing (get your mind out of the gutter, handshakes ok!), good eating, good drinking (cola only for me), role playing with top FE superstars, attending educational meetings and making memories that will last a lifetime.

We will be sure to post many pics and have live news coverage every hour on the hour next week for you all. Look out Indiana, here we come.:yes:

JD, Gooner, Travis, Newby, Josh - See you soon.

Just a public service announcement (shameless plug) where the best FE IMO in the history of the world will be congregating for several days of learning, fellowship with other agents, seeing friends, making new friends, palm rubbing (get your mind out of the gutter, handshakes ok!), good eating, good drinking (cola only for me), role playing with top FE superstars, attending educational meetings and making memories that will last a lifetime. We will be sure to post many pics and have live news coverage every hour on the hour next week for you all. Look out Indiana, here we come.:yes: JD, Gooner, Travis, Newby, Josh - See you soon.

If you contract tomorrow ...... Can you attend?

Yeah look forward to meeting some of you guys face to face, others....;)

I'm pretty sure that this meeting isn't going to be like that. Maybe some coming are expecting that but travis has a differnt idea in mind.

Well I don't drink, so that's good. I was hoping this was going to be more educational. The trip to Evansville sounded like an excuse to party and gamble ;)

This is not a come and play meeting. This is like finals week. A 4-year college education packed into two days.

If you take the right things away from this meeting you can play hard with the group on all the vacation awards trips you will be going on.

And no, we are locked in on this group for next week. We are glad to have agents come on board and you will be able to come to the next one but this group is closed for this meeting.

This is not a come and play meeting. This is like finals week. A 4-year college education packed into two days.

If you take the right things away from this meeting you can play hard with the group on all the vacation awards trips you will be going on.

And no, we are locked in on this group for next week. We are glad to have agents come on board and you will be able to come to the next one but this group is closed for this meeting.

This is kind of a weird thing to post on a public forum then, right?

Back