Free Dialer with Voice Drop

Hopwood04

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a dialer SalesEnvy that has 19 login spots available for agents. When the company was in start up mode, I purchased a lifetime membership for a flat fee, eliminating the monthly fee. It is a one line dialer, but I understand that it will become a 2 line dialer in the next update. Skype is used to make the calls $2.99 a month unlimited calls nationwide. There is no monthly fee for the dialer, all I ask is that you license under me. I will give you a higher contract than you currently have. As far as support goes, you will have 100% back office support.

Use the dialer to call your prospects and if they do not answer the phone, leave a pre-recorded message directing them back to your website. If you don't have a website, I will show you were you can get a free one.

What ever products you sell.
I offer contracts for:
Life Insurance (Term, UL, Whole Life, Final Expense)
Annuities (Fixed, Indexed)
Medicare Supplement
Long Term Care

I can teach you how to sell over the phone.
I can offer you a free dailer with voicemail drop
I can offer you contracts with higher commissions
I can offer you quality name lists with phone numbers for $39 / thousand
I offer excellent back office support!
Lastly, I can offer you a free website that has a term life insurance quote engine and a medicare supplement quote engine.

How about calling individuals leaving a message sending them back to this website My Family Financial Miracle with your own promo code. mine is 000765

The site practically sells the product for you. I would want contracts of Midland National Life, Allianz Life, and Columbus life.

Back