FREE List Up to 1,000 Names!!

mfancher

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
We schedule pre-set exclusive appointments for the commercial lines as well as group health. We offer competitive rates and NO contracts. If your not closing deals we don't get your continued business it's really that simple. Give me a call and lets discuss what we do and how we do it.

Not really sure if you are saying the names come free with the telemarketing services or your just giving away 1,000 names from your qualified lists contact on your other site.

Telemarketing is very untrustworthy to begin with, a lot of people including myself have been burned by companies for telemarketed leads, which don't take that to mean ALL telemarketing companies are frauds, I just think its ripe for cutting corners etc.

I'm saying that to say this, post prices on the site, it goes a long way, especially with the click-now culture we have these days. Nothing enrages me more on a site when I don't see prices.

Thank you for the feed back I do understand the stigma around telemarketing that's why paying by the appointment or signing a contract is a bad idea. The offer is that we will build your list according to the SIC codes and employee counts you request and this is free when you use our service I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

The service is 1600 and because we are a preferred vendor for Nationwide they will pay 50-75% of our fee for Nationwide agents. For 1600 you get around 1500 dials all your scheduling according to your request, and yes these are exclusive and proprietary to your agency. The database of contacts we build for you belongs to you as well as our callers notes and x-date information. Each campaign is custom to your agency and we do not charge set-up fee's. The number of appointments you receive will depend on the market you are in and your area as well as the industries you are targeting. I will say our appointments have a 33% closing ratio and this is contributed to the quality of the appointment. This is for the commercial lines and group health. We do not telemarket for any other industry and we DO NOT outsource. Give me a call ask for Mike and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

The service is 1600 and because we are a preferred vendor for Nationwide they will pay 50-75% of our fee for Nationwide agents. For 1600 you get around 1500 dials all your scheduling according to your request, and yes these are exclusive and proprietary to your agency. The database of contacts we build for you belongs to you as well as our callers notes and x-date information. Each campaign is custom to your agency and we do not charge set-up fee's. The number of appointments you receive will depend on the market you are in and your area as well as the industries you are targeting. I will say our appointments have a 33% closing ratio and this is contributed to the quality of the appointment. This is for the commercial lines and group health. We do not telemarket for any other industry and we DO NOT outsource. Give me a call ask for Mike and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Confused..

Am I understanding correctly that the service is $1600, which credits you with 1500 dials and the number of appointments that is generated in that 1500 dials is not guaranteed?

That is extremely expensive if that is the case.

Here is the ROI and by the way I will be more than happy to give you a number of appointments after I know what market you are in and type of business you want to right, I would rather be honest and gain respect rather than give lines of bs and burn bridges. So if you are going after company's with 25 employees for p/c and the avg. premium is 20,000 and you have a closing ratio of 27% which is the industry standard. You get 10 appointments and lets say you close 2 of those that's 40,000 in premium at a 1600 investment now lets look at that average retention rate which is 5-7 years lets say 5 here that 40,000 turns into 200,000 on a 1600 investment. This is not including the information you get as well such as x-dates, e-mails addresses,and company specific info. We also handle all of your appointment scheduling if a DM cancels we will set up a new appointment if you need to cancel we will handle that as well. Because we do not have contracts I have 30 days to get you results so I can't say sorry it's just a bad month to keep my own retention rate up we have to perform and that does not mean just getting appointments they also have to be appointments with DM's that want to do business not just tire kickers, so if you look at it that way and take into consideration we have been in business for 7 years we have found a way to to make our clients happy and grow our company. I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions please feel free to give me a call.

Back