Go To Meetings (The Coolest Thing Ever!!)

I use GatherPlace Home the Basic Servce is $29.95 nothing for the client to download. Click a pic on my website and they are automatically connected without entering a pass code or email to join. The easiest and best webconference on the Market.

I like the features of being able to direct them to your website and clicking on a link. Do any of the other services do this?

I use GatherPlace Home the Basic Servce is $29.95 nothing for the client to download. Click a pic on my website and they are automatically connected without entering a pass code or email to join. The easiest and best webconference on the Market.

I like this feature with the icon on your website. Do any of the other services have this?

I've used GoToMyPC (by the same people as GoToMeeting) to allow me to travel without my laptop. It gives you the ability to log in from any computer and access anything that is loaded on or saved in your computer at home or at the office.

It is a great tool if you travel for your business.

Whatever you decide to use the best part of web conferencing is having the client e-sign the app, and you're done!! No link in an email, no hoping, waiting, just on to the next sale.

PS: Clients had a hard time loggng into Web Ex and I-Boomerang for me. I had no problems with gotomeeting, ever nor has anyone I referred over. (on the pc, not discussing my MAC)

LOL!! You guys need to check out Dimdim: Free Live Meeting, Web Conference, Net Meeting, Online Meetings, Online Training, Desktop Sharing, Web Meeting, Free Web conferencing, eLearning, Presentation Software, Web x collaboration, Collaboration software. It is open source and to access a webinar all you need is a flash-enabled browser. There are no telephone call-ins (and no long distance charges or participation charges or monthly fees). What I'm saying is that you can web conference for free!

Back