Have You Worked For. . .. . .. . .?

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
Do you have an existing book of business that you want to get enrolled this next open enrollment?

If so we want to hear from you!

Open enrollment is around the corner and we've been gearing up so that you can be as successful as possible! Extensive market research has been done to ensure that we have pinpointed your exact target market. No more receiving leads that you cannot sell or don't have a competitive product available for the consumer.

We provide the right tools and are looking for the right agents.

Fair Compensation
Renewals
Bonuses for meeting goals
Bi weekly advance vs. Commission based on production
Top Carriers! Not 2...6!
Smooth Enrollment engine, no more 30 to 45 minute applications
Agency licensed in 20 states
Assistance with Non Resident Licensing costs
Lead generators on predictive auto dialer
FREE Live transfers and call back leads generated daily
Admin Support for tough cases...focus on selling
Extended office hours
E&O Coverage

With the technology we have in place even a blind squirrel could write an application a day!

We are looking for those who want to do best by the consumer not what's best for themselves.

Millions will need help from qualified agents to get enrolled into a plan this open enrollment season.

Comp will vary from state to state, carrier to carrier and be based off of experience. Thus too many variables to post.

If you have general questions please post a reply and I will do my best to get to your question. If you're interested in discussing comp or have specific questions not addressed please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for taking time to read our offer!

Last edited:
Back