I have Forethought agent contracts available

Newby,
You guys giving out any lead support?

Ramiz A. Hakim is wanting everyone to know that he also has ForeLife contracts. he is the National Sales Director of Complete Solutions Inc at 75 N Dixie Dr Vandalia, OH 45377 and his phone is 1.866.866.7951. He is a professional recruiter and as far as I know is very good at his job. He is indicating that he has an agent lead program (usually it is a co-op direct mail - you pay half and he pays half.) These aren't bad programs, just make sure you are getting the leads at a very low price (some recruiters tilt the amounts in their favor a little, if you know what I mean...although I'm sure Ramiz is very fair to his agents.)

Another thing to make sure of is a quick contract release anytime you want one. 30-days seems fair, longer is not. In the unforseen event that Ramiz or anyone else who recruits you makes big promises and delivers little, you will likely want out and go elsewhere with your Forethought sales. Make sure you can.

As far as leads, I can help you set up direct mail at very low cost. I don't pay for agent's leads because they are not captive to me. I have helped 100+ agents set-up direct mail programs that more than paid for themself. The agent is free to sell Forethought or anything else that he sees as the best fit with the lead because HE owns the lead. It's his.

I guess my methods are more about agents becomming self-supporting, not relying on the IMO for constant hand-holding forever (every IMO's dream!)

I have been successful with direct mail, door to door, networking referrals, lunch and dinner seminars, cold calling and I have personally sold multi-thousands of life insurance policies over the last 12-years face to face with actual people all by myself. I know how to sell final expense policies. I am NOT an expert recruiter.

Agents need to weigh out the strengths and weaknesses of any IMO they contract through and make choices. My advice is NEVER have ALL your contracts through any one IMO. They will own you and if the relationship goes sour, you are screwed for 6-months (unless you can get a quick release agreement up front like the one I give.)

I hope this answered all your concerns Ramiz.

Last edited:
Ramiz A. Hakim is wanting everyone to know that he also has ForeLife contracts. he is the National Sales Director of Complete Solutions Inc at 75 N Dixie Dr Vandalia, OH 45377 and his phone is 1.866.866.7951. He is a professional recruiter and as far as I know is very good at his job. He is indicating that he has an agent lead program (usually it is a co-op direct mail - you pay half and he pays half.) These aren't bad programs, just make sure you are getting the leads at a very low price (some recruiters tilt the amounts in their favor a little, if you know what I mean...although I'm sure Ramiz is very fair to his agents.)

Another thing to make sure of is a quick contract release anytime you want one. 30-days seems fair, longer is not. In the unforseen event that Ramiz or anyone else who recruits you makes big promises and delivers little, you will likely want out and go elsewhere with your Forethought sales. Make sure you can.

As far as leads, I can help you set up direct mail at very low cost. I don't pay for agent's leads because they are not captive to me. I have helped 100+ agents set-up direct mail programs that more than paid for themself. The agent is free to sell Forethought or anything else that he sees as the best fit with the lead because HE owns the lead. It's his.

I guess my methods are more about agents becomming self-supporting, not relying on the IMO for constant hand-holding forever (every IMO's dream!)

I have been successful with direct mail, door to door, networking referrals, lunch and dinner seminars, cold calling and I have personally sold multi-thousands of life insurance policies over the last 12-years face to face with actual people all by myself. I know how to sell final expense policies. I am NOT an expert recruiter.

Agents need to weigh out the strengths and weaknesses of any IMO they contract through and make choices. My advice is NEVER have ALL your contracts through any one IMO. They will own you and if the relationship goes sour, you are screwed for 6-months (unless you can get a quick release agreement up front like the one I give.)

I hope this answered all your concerns Ramiz.

Dear Mr. J Scott Burke (Newby),
I asked a simple question about your lead support. I too offer Forethought Final Expense, and was wondering what kind of lead support the competition was offering, if the answer is none, then so be it. I simply asked a question. With this said, you found it necessary to go into great depth, and make many assumptions about my career and intent of asking such a question, so to make the record clear I will clear up many of your assumptions.
Unlike you, I do not peddle my products on this forum, I do however ask questions, give advice, and share ideas on this forum. Allow me to ask you, if someone else would have asked the same exact question, would you have went off on such a tangent as you did with me? It was a credible question, I did not find it necessary to devote an entire paragraph to me and my intent of asking such a question.
I can see how others may think I am a recruiter, and yes, I am very successful and “good” at my job, but are you not trying to recruit yourself? Are you not trying to build income by getting overrides? My entire income is based on production with my company, so yes, the more people I can my successful under our hierarchy the more successful I and our entire executive staff will be. But you are doing the same exact thing, recruiting.
I have been in the industry for many years my friend, so don’t let me good looks fool you. I have been captive, semi-captive, independent, and broke. So for you to assume that I am some Joe Shmoe who got his license yesterday and wants to build a mediocre hierarchy and make some money, you are far from the truth.
The fact of the matter is that we offer above street level to our agents, AND give them lead support. We can do this by having a direct contract with Forethought. To get this contract you must have a proven track record of success. We are that success.
With this said Mr. Burke, you did not answer ALL my concerns. I would like to know if you are actually the IMO, or are you contracted under an IMO. I would also like to know the prices of your “very low cost” lead programs and how you subsidies them. I would also like to know how long the Burke Agency has been in business, and if your so passionate about your insurance opportunity please explain your Company’s website.

http://newburyfinancial.com/ (This Homepage is Semi Complete)
http://newburyfinancial.com/about_firm.html (Your About Us Page Says you are the XYZ Law Firm, been in business since 1956, and have represented both individual and corporate clients around the world to safeguard property, copyright protection, and assist clients in law issues.
http://newburyfinancial.com/contact_us.html (Your Contact Us Page Says you are located in Washington DC, your phone number is 800-555-4789, and it instructs YOU of how to upload a Yahoo map to your page, Well I would like you to know that I tried contacting you today via that number, and your Voicemail directed me to another number where I can connect to “Exciting Local People”)
http://newburyfinancial.com/experience.html (Your Our Experience Page says that you have represented many Fortune 500 companies such as GT&E and Wahoo)

And since you found it your Job to Tell everyone about Complete Solutions Inc, I would also like to chime in on this subject. As stated before by Scott, I am Ramiz A Hakim and I am the Senior National Sales Director For Complete Solutions Inc. our phone number is TOLL FREE 1.866.866.7951 and we are located on 75 N Dixie Dr., Vandalia, OH 45377. We Have IMO/FMO contracts with many Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Life Insurance, and Annuity Companies. We have two wings of our organization. A Captive Wing and a Broker Wing. Combined we service more than 5,000 active agents, who with our home office support, lead programs, and training have become as successful as they would like to be. Since the early 1990’s we have specialized in the senior marketplace.

I also enjoy playing Texas Hold’em on the weekends, smoking clove cigarettes, and golfing when its nice outside. My passion is helping agents make money. You will find that many recruiters get paid by the hour so they don’t really care about retention and how successful each individual agent is, my entire income is based on the success of our agents, so you can bet your ass that I will try my very damn best to make each and everyone of our agents successful, and our agents will let you know that to your face.

So please, Mr. Burke, address the concerns I have above, and if you have any questions concerning me, my intent on this forum, Complete Solutions, or anything else in regards to my career or what I do on my free time, do not hesitate to call me, or PM on this forum. I trust that you have my phone number.

Great Selling,
Ramiz

You've sold me Ramiz! I'm signing up with you.

Actually I think you know that my web address you link to is an unfinished templet. I'm not web savvy enough to know how to block it until I get around to finishing it or hiring a pro.

I'm not intending to be an all out recruiter here. I just have a little better than standard Forethought contract and some of my friends here from the forum have contracted through me. As I have said before, if there are better deals out there now or in the future, they are always free to go with my blessing. If enough of us send business in through my channel then we will all get a raise someday in our %. I'm not planning to quit my day job.

I never assumed you were a JOE SCHMOE. Quite the opposite. I assumed you are a big IMO with hundreds of agents (5,000? wow that's a lot.) Your web site looks good. Some agents on here would rather contract with each other than with an IMO if all else is equal. If you're offering higher than street contracts, then that's great. I would contract with you if I could get a higher contract too (provided you give written a 30-day release)

I'm not here to take anything away from IMO's or even other agents who have Forethought or other final expense contracts to offer. Just promoting that Forethought has been a great company for me. I have street contracts available. I don't offer the usual IMO stuff (website, etc.) I am available for agents to talk to and discuss ideas with no matter who they contract with or what company they are selling.

Truce

You've sold me Ramiz! I'm signing up with you.

Actually I think you know that my web address you link to is an unfinished templet. I'm not web savvy enough to know how to block it until I get around to finishing it or hiring a pro.

I'm not intending to be an all out recruiter here. I just have a little better than standard Forethought contract and some of my friends here from the forum have contracted through me. As I have said before, if there are better deals out there now or in the future, they are always free to go with my blessing. If enough of us send business in through my channel then we will all get a raise someday in our %. I'm not planning to quit my day job.

I never assumed you were a JOE SCHMOE. Quite the opposite. I assumed you are a big IMO with hundreds of agents (5,000? wow that's a lot.) Your web site looks good. Some agents on here would rather contract with each other than with an IMO if all else is equal. If you're offering higher than street contracts, then that's great. I would contract with you if I could get a higher contract too (provided you give written a 30-day release)

I'm not here to take anything away from IMO's or even other agents who have Forethought or other final expense contracts to offer. Just promoting that Forethought has been a great company for me. I have street contracts available. I don't offer the usual IMO stuff (website, etc.) I am available for agents to talk to and discuss ideas with no matter who they contract with or what company they are selling.

Truce

Ok I Forgive You

Back