Insurance/Preneed Position in KY

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
Looking for a preneed insurance agent to work in a busy funeral home in the Louisville KY area.

Captive agent /can not sell other products

Must be life insurance licensed, professional appearance, willing to do on job apprenticeship to become a licensed funeral director (requirement in KY). Previous agent was female as are many successful preneed agents.

Retiring agent earned high income every year with zero lead cost.

If interested, send me a private message with your contact info. Or contact me through the FexContracting.com website.

Looking for a preneed insurance agent to work in a busy funeral home in the Louisville KY area.

Captive agent /can not sell other products

Must be life insurance licensed, professional appearance, willing to do on job apprenticeship to become a licensed funeral director (requirement in KY). Previous agent was female as are many successful preneed agents.

Retiring agent earned high income every year with zero lead cost.

If interested, send me a private message with your contact info. Or contact me through the FexContracting.com website.

No interest on this so far? Let me be a little more clear on this. These spots don't come open very often. The previous agent made REALLY good money. With zero cost or over head.

If you live in the Louisville area and aren't really the independent type but love working with seniors and funeral insurance, this could be your dream position.

How does this compare to FE sales?
1. Commissions are higher on the main ages
2. You deal with more affluent families
3. Most people meet with you in your office which the funeral home provides
4. You don't pay for leads
5. You will get many walk-ins and call-ins in addition to appointments that you generate
6. No health declines, everything is GI for ages 0-85
7. You sell everyone with one insurance company so it's very easy to earn the annual convention trip every year.

If you have worked for corporate funeral homes, it's the same position but more than twice the commission. Call if interested. Only one position is open.

[/LIST]

No interest on this so far? Let me be a little more clear on this. These spots don't come open very often. The previous agent made REALLY good money. With zero cost or over head. If you live in the Louisville area and aren't really the independent type but love working with seniors and funeral insurance, this could be your dream position. How does this compare to FE sales? 1. Commissions are higher on the main ages 2. You deal with more affluent families 3. Most people meet with you in your office which the funeral home provides 4. You don't pay for leads 5. You will get many walk-ins and call-ins in addition to appointments that you generate 6. No health declines, everything is GI for ages 0-85 7. You sell everyone with one insurance company so it's very easy to earn the annual convention trip every year. If you have worked for corporate funeral homes, it's the same position but more than twice the commission. Call if interested. Only one position is open.

This position has now been filled.

Back