Introducing MedicareTraining101.com!

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
We're proud today to announce the opening of MedicareTraining101.com, a site powered by the Independent Life Insurance Agent Association designed to help you take your Medicare sales career to the next level!

If you're new to the Medicare business, MedicareTraining101.com will help you get started with introductory content designed to get you acquainted with how Medicare and its associated products work, and how you can make a living selling them. If you've been around for a while, you'll find more benefit in our ongoing content - starting soon, we'll be scheduling regular "Case Study" webinars where we take a look at some real-world implementations of various Medicare concepts.

Membership at MedicareTraining101.com costs $19.95/month - but if you're a paid ILIAA member, then full access to the MedicareTraining101.com website is included in your ILIAA membership dues! We're working on importing our member list into the new site now, but if you're already a paid ILIAA member and you'd like to get into MedicareTraining101.com then just drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll get you set up right away.

If you have a free-level membership at ILIAA.org, you'll need to register either at ILIAA.org or at MedicareTraining101.com to get full access to both sites.

New members at MedicareTraining101.com will get full access to the ILIAA.org site, as well as eligibility for all of our member benefits (discounted mailers, E&O, etc.).

We'll be adding new content to MedicareTraining101.com as time goes on, so head over, take a look, and keep an eye out for future growth!

2 for 1 gig...ILIAA has some great content. Live webinars, recorded webinars, white papers, etc...really useful to me when I just started, and still useful today.

Nick will probably not like me for saying this, but he actually answered the phone when I called and spoke with me at length when I had questions or asked for an opinion.

Worth looking into, especially if you're starting out...

(and no, no fees were paid for this endorsement. Although, I'm not above a little side comp;))

2 for 1 gig...ILIAA has some great content. Live webinars, recorded webinars, white papers, etc...really useful to me when I just started, and still useful today.

Nick will probably not like me for saying this, but he actually answered the phone when I called and spoke with me at length when I had questions or asked for an opinion.

Worth looking into, especially if you're starting out...

(and no, no fees were paid for this endorsement. Although, I'm not above a little side comp;))

I am not new to the life side and have gotten ideas and refreshers from ILIAA. I am a real virgin to the Medicare side. I look forward to checking it out.

Last edited:
Back