Lead So Good... Real-Time Exclusive Leads - No Affiliates!

Pangaea

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hello Forum!

I'm now offering real-time exclusive / semi-exclusive leads for the following niches:

Final Expense
Individual Health
Mini-Med Health
Medicare Supplements (No Medicare Advantage)
Individual Life

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming an iGetQuotes partner please feel free to call to us at (866) 985-3777 or PM me here on the forum.
Feel free to learn more here: Exclusive Insurance Leads | Real Time Insurance Leads

Established in 2010 iGetQuotes has been generating life & health insurance leads through driving quality traffic to our websites and treating our user data as if it were our own.

We will never claim to be a lead provider that can supply your insurance agency with the most leads on a daily basis because we reside on the opposite side of the spectrum. Our focus on quality places us in the unique position of seeking out licensed insurance agents that have already been jaded by a lesser-quality-lead.

While we cannot claim our leads are perfect by any stretch of the imagination we can lay claim to several promises that we’re proud to uphold on your behalf:

• We promise that your leads will be delivered in real-time.
  • We promise to immediately email your lead information about your company.
  • We promise to compensate you & replace any leads that have false information.
  • We promise to only deliver highly targeted leads based on your businesses goals.
  • We promise to provide leads that we not generated by low quality affiliate marketing.
  • We promise to never generate an incentivized lead or use deceptive marketing tactics.
  • We promise to never oversell any leads we generate.
  • We promise to provide top quality support you deserve.

By choosing to partner with iGetQuotes your agency will be able to benefit from working with a boutique lead provider that hasn’t been stained by the usual trappings of the larger lead vendors (i.e. oversold leads, affiliate driven / incentivied leads).

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming an iGetQuotes partner please feel free to call to us at (866) 985-3777 or PM me here on the forum.

Feel free to learn more here: Exclusive Insurance Leads | Real Time Insurance Leads

There are quite a few people that have contacted me asking for more information and I want you guys to know that I didn't forget about you.

I'm preparing to roll out a new lead delivery system that will automatically score every lead I create against the:

DNC
USPS
White Pages

And score it to make sure the information matches before you ever receive the lead. I hope to have it ready to roll by mid-week then I will begin taking orders again.

Thanks for being patient.

Hi guys, just letting you know we're going to be releasing our new lead verification engine this week.

I can't wait to show how it works!

Alright, Pangaea, what are the results of your new and improved system? And lay out the prices right here on the forum since your marketing directly to the membership.

I wish you the best of luck and may even try you out. But you might want to do something about your sample. I'm not to thrilled about a 49 year old curious about Medigap. Then again, I'm sure someone will come up with a reason why they want them. :goofy:

sample-lead1.jpg

I wish you the best of luck and may even try you out. But you might want to do something about your sample. I'm not to thrilled about a 49 year old curious about Medigap. Then again, I'm sure someone will come up with a reason why they want them. :goofy:

sample-lead1.jpg

Good catch. There's actually a lot of stuff in the OP that has to be updated since we rolled out the new system. I hope to have time to do that later on today.

^^^ I suppose it depends where your selling. Pretty sure certain states pay commission for under 65 medigap plans.

49 and disabled in PA would be a good lead for me with MA.

pretty sure in certain states that carriers pay commission for under 65 medigap. From what I recall PA is one of those states. 49 and medicare eligible would be a great MA or Med Supp lead in PA.

Cheers

Back