Learn how to Be a Final Expense "Rockstar"

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
Would you like to learn how to sell Final Expense from a TOP PRODUCER?​

What if you could cut YOUR Learning Curve in HALF?​

Here is how it works!

1. Contract under me to 360 Financial Group. You’ll have contracts with any carrier that you want and access to our fixed cost Final Expense Life Insurance leads. I firmly believe that our leads are the best in the country and are the key to how I get in front of more people than the average agent.

2. Start field training! I recommend you come to Florida or meet up with me on one of our group trips for a ride along. We will also use Skype in order to imitate “classroom style” and “one-on-one” training. This is where you will learn everything from proper body language, dealing with obstacles, proper presentation and closing technique.

3. Daily telephone and texting interaction! This is where you and I will go over your day and what happened and what was done correctly and what could have been done differently.

4. Access to the infamous “Ding Machine”! Imagine sitting with a client and realizing you’re stumped and need help. Within SECONDS you can get the answer to your question by texting a group of experienced field agents that are doing exactly what you do.

Is there a cost to this?

1. You will have to “pay your dues” by starting with a “Slightly” reduced contract level. This will still be higher than pretty much any IMO with a “fixed cost lead” program and I will gladly move you up to a TOP, Competitive, “Street” level, as soon as you hit a bare minimum of production.

2. Self Commitment! I am going to ask you to commit 100% to becoming the best FE agent that you can possibly be, for your clients, your family, and yourself.

Can you get a release if you want to leave?

Yes, as long as you hit the minimum production requirements. My goal is to train you properly, teach you the VALUE of “fixed cost” leads, get you on a top “street” level contract, and watch you grow with the team at 360 Financial Group.

What is the next step?
Send me a private message or email me
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I will contribute to this. I have met Doug face to face several times, rode in the car on appointments, talked shop and family with him. He is the real deal. There are very few people that I know that can offer the experience and zest for this business that Doug can. Any agent that needs "fixed price" dm leads and a PHd in the sales mastery of FE will surely find success with his program.

a “Slightly” reduced contract level.
Yes, as long as you hit the minimum production requirements.

can you clarify what "slightly" is? 100%?

what is the minimum production requirement? how much does 360 need to make off an agent before granting a release?

a “Slightly” reduced contract level.
Yes, as long as you hit the minimum production requirements.

can you clarify what "slightly" is? 100%?

what is the minimum production requirement? how much does 360 need to make off an agent before granting a release?

Unfortunately, I don't think you would be a good fit for my program. :nah:

I'm only taking on agents that I feel are teachable and don't already know everything! That's the only way it can work.

Licensed agents that are interested can follow the directions at the bottom of the offer that I made!

Would you like to learn how to sell Final Expense Life Insurance from one of the Elite/Largest producing agents in the country? What if you could learn as much as possible in the shortest amount of time so that you have ALL the tools necessary to be INSTANTLY Successful? Here is how it works! 1. Contract under me to 360 Financial Group. You’ll have contracts with any carrier that you want and access to our fixed cost Final Expense Life Insurance leads. I firmly believe that our leads are the best in the country and are the key to how I get in front of more people than the average agent. 2. Start field training! I recommend you come to Florida or meet up with me on one of our group trips for a ride along. We will also use Skype in order to imitate “classroom style” and “one-on-one” training. This is where you will learn everything from proper body language, dealing with obstacles, proper presentation and closing technique. 3. Daily telephone and texting interaction! This is where you and I will go over your day and what happened and what was done correctly and what could have been done differently. 4. Access to the infamous “Ding Machine”! Imagine sitting with a client and realizing you’re stumped and need help. Within SECONDS you can get the answer to your question by texting a group of experienced field agents that are doing exactly what you do. What is this going to cost you? 1. You will have to “pay your dues” by starting with a “Slightly” reduced contract level. This will still be higher than pretty much any IMO with a “fixed cost lead” program and I will gladly move you up to a TOP, Competitive, “Street” level, as soon as you hit a bare minimum of production. 2. Self Commitment! I am going to ask you to sign a document stating that you are going to commit 100% to becoming the best FE agent that you can possibly be for your clients, your family, and yourself. Can you get a release if you want to leave? Yes, as long as you hit the minimum production requirements. My goal is to train you properly, teach you the VALUE of “fixed cost” leads, get you on a top “street” level contract, and watch you grow with the team at 360 Financial Group. What to do next! Send me a Private Message or email me at [email protected]

Doug is a bonafide BEAST! Most people under his tutelage are going to get a great head start and have a good shot at success!

This is your post from the 5 star thread in the FE forum. Do you still teach how to be lazy or is the laziness "slightly" reduced now?

I'm realizing that this is an opportunity to spread my business out and sell products that are more suitable for the client. There were many times that I Gave folks with COPD and THE CRAYZIES a graded product due to my own Laziness when I could have given them FULL coverage on the first day.

I'm confused, are those not common questions to ask?

Agent: What's slightly below street level mean?
Agentguy5: You wouldn't be a good fit.

Yes, it is! Unfortunately, I am not recruiting heavily and can not even take on another agent until Feb of 2015.

One of the ways that I weed out the guys that may not be a good fit is to only speak with agents that can PM or email me. This lets me know that they have read the post and are actually interested in learning.

I haven't seen you on the Forums much lately. How was your year selling Final Expense? I know that Onefastpony does really good working up around your part of Florida.

Last edited:
This is your post from the 5 star thread in the FE forum. Do you still teach how to be lazy or is the laziness "slightly" reduced now?

I'm realizing that this is an opportunity to spread my business out and sell products that are more suitable for the client. There were many times that I Gave folks with COPD and THE CRAYZIES a graded product due to my own Laziness when I could have given them FULL coverage on the first day.

You literally took my words from another post and placed them out of context against me!

The truth is that I could have worked harder for some of my clients by spending more time trying to get them approved with companies that may or may not have approved them at all. Instead, what I did was send them to 5 Star because I knew for sure they would be approved.

Last year I wrote over $384,000 in AP and an additional $41,000 of Gerber

My goal this year is to write less all around business while placing more sick clients with first day coverage.

This is what I teach.

You literally took my words from another post and placed them out of context against me!

The truth is that I could have worked harder for some of my clients by spending more time trying to get them approved with companies that may or may not have approved them at all. Instead, what I did was send them to 5 Star because I knew for sure they would be approved.

Last year I wrote over $384,000 in AP and an additional $41,000 of Gerber

My goal this year is to write less all around business while placing more sick clients with first day coverage.

This is what I teach.

I think that pretty much sums it up, Doug is a beast and a great guy as well.

Back