Medicare Agent App-Changing Medicare Sales & Prospecting Forever!

cruhm1971

Expert
Ohio
We have developed an App for Medicare agents and consumers At One Too Many Agents LLC. If you actively sell Medicare, you will want to get this App.

The consumer app is 100% free. When the consumer downloads the app, they get the following:

1. 63 short Q&A videos
2. Medicare 101 seminar
3. Medicare Supplement Buying tips semina
4. Link to coupons.com
5. Link to discount prescriptions through GoodRx
6. An agent directory. They can find an agent in their area that has purchased the app.
7. Notifications reminding them of important Medicare events.

When an agent subscribes to the Medicare Agent App, they are basically getting a business card in an App format. The agent has a feature on their App to invite people to the Medicare consumer App. In number 6 above, if a consumer finds the App via one of our numerous social media advertising campaigns and they download the App, they will see all the agents that have purchased the App in that city.

However, if an agent uses the invite feature on the App to get a current or future client on the App, upon downloading, that consumer will now only see the agent that invited them to the App. All the other agents go away. In addition, you can create a note on each client that will help remind you of how you met and when you might be able to turn them into a customer. I've had the App for a month now and have two prospects that I noted to call in April, for a June effective date.

If you would like to learn more, please reach out to me at 800-283-0040 x112. IF I do not answer, provide a name, telephone number and clearly state your email address. I can send you a free link to test drive the App for 30 days. Again, the consumer app is FREE on both stores. You can find it by searching My Medicare Question on Google Play or The App Store. With over 2700 consumer downloads and growing, we need agents that want to be found on the App. Take advantage of the 30 day trial and give this App a try.

Thanks-Chris

Attachments

• consumer Medicare app.jpg
    consumer Medicare app.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 22
  • consumer app.jpg
    consumer app.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
We have developed an App for Medicare agents and consumers At One Too Many Agents LLC. If you actively sell Medicare, you will want to get this App.

The consumer app is 100% free. When the consumer downloads the app, they get the following:

1. 63 short Q&A videos
2. Medicare 101 seminar
3. Medicare Supplement Buying tips semina
4. Link to coupons.com
5. Link to discount prescriptions through GoodRx
6. An agent directory. They can find an agent in their area that has purchased the app.
7. Notifications reminding them of important Medicare events.

When an agent subscribes to the Medicare Agent App, they are basically getting a business card in an App format. The agent has a feature on their App to invite people to the Medicare consumer App. In number 6 above, if a consumer finds the App via one of our numerous social media advertising campaigns and they download the App, they will see all the agents that have purchased the App in that city.

However, if an agent uses the invite feature on the App to get a current or future client on the App, upon downloading, that consumer will now only see the agent that invited them to the App. All the other agents go away. In addition, you can create a note on each client that will help remind you of how you met and when you might be able to turn them into a customer. I've had the App for a month now and have two prospects that I noted to call in April, for a June effective date.

If you would like to learn more, please reach out to me at 800-283-0040 x112. IF I do not answer, provide a name, telephone number and clearly state your email address. I can send you a free link to test drive the App for 30 days. Again, the consumer app is FREE on both stores. You can find it by searching My Medicare Question on Google Play or The App Store. With over 2700 consumer downloads and growing, we need agents that want to be found on the App. Take advantage of the 30 day trial and give this App a try.

Thanks-Chris

This belongs in the Offers section but, as an experienced Medicare agent, there isn't anything you are offering that has value for me even as a free app

The free App would have no value to you, it's an educational app for consumers.

With 2757 consumer downloads in less than 2 months, I think other agents will be happy to have you take a pass on the app. those consumers will be looking for agents. We expect to have 12,000 downloads by January. As an agent, if you see no value in your client having 65 educational videos, a chat, email and call feature to contact you and the ability of a consumer to find you, than all the more power to you.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, but the description from above didn't motivate me to download the app. Maybe it's a great app but not for me. I think you need to work on identifying who is your customer. Maybe you should find the customers somewhere else not on this forum
I wouldn't want my clients having contact with another agent. :no:

Especially a shifty looking bald one. :twitchy:

He's going to try to steal your clients. :yes:

The free App would have no value to you, it's an educational app for consumers.

With 2757 consumer downloads in less than 2 months, I think other agents will be happy to have you take a pass on the app. those consumers will be looking for agents. We expect to have 12,000 downloads by January. As an agent, if you see no value in your client having 65 educational videos, a chat, email and call feature to contact you and the ability of a consumer to find you, than all the more power to you.

Thanks for the feedback!
That's a cruhmmy idea!!! :biggrin:

Back