[Medicare Agents]: How to Cross-Sell Final Expense to Your Book of Medicare Business

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
Greetings:

Are you a Medicare Agent looking for some
sort of activity to stay busy post-AEP?

Are you a Medicare Agent frustrated with the state of the industry, looking for a way to transition into another line of business?

If the above describes you, then please take some time below to read how you can possibly make tens of thousands in commissions off of only your existing Medicare book of business.. without spending a dime on leads!

My name is David, and I run Final Expense Agent Mentor (Feagentmentor.com |). I train newly licensed agents on how to successfully sell final expense life insurance.

After working with several dozen agents over the past year in my Mentorship Program, I have had the privilege of working with several Medicare Agents looking to transition into final expense, and farm as much premium out of their existing book.

And I'm here to tell you, if you sell Medicare Supplements or Medicare Advantage and are NOT selling final expense, you are sitting on a literal GOLDMINE of commission!

Please check out the Agent Interview I did with Michael D. out of Tennessee. Like you, he has successfully sold Medicare coverage over the past several years, and was looking for a creative, low-cost way to get make more money off his existing book of Medicare business.

Simply put, Michael sold 25,000 in annual premium within 10 weeks of working with me -- with ZERO in lead costs -- and continues to sell policies to his existing Medicare customers, even after 20+ weeks of working with me!

If this is something you are interested in learning how to do yourself, and you are excited by the prospect of selling a product MANY of your customers desperately need, who already know, like, and trust you, then view the video below, as it will give you an excellent overview of how working with me at Final Expense Agent Mentor will help you realize the most commission out of your existing book of Medicare business.

Why work with David at Final Expense Agent Mentor?
Sure, you can go pick up final expense contracts anywhere (and odds are you already have one or two final expense carriers). So why would you want to work with me? Here are the reasons:

1) Carrier Selection: Final expense is simple but not easy. Odds are your Medicare customers have chronic ailments and past health history issues, and you need to have the flexibility to offer them not only the best pricing, but also the highest value they can get for their health.

I have access to more than 15 carriers that cover many health issues. The benefit to you is that I know which carriers you need to succeed and which ones you need for those niche situations that will result in a sale you otherwise would miss.

2) Underwriting Assistance: This ties in to Point 1 -- you will run into a variety of underwriting situations, and you need to ALWAYS place your customers with the best coverage possible. I help my agents choose the right final expense product when my agent is unsure how to place the client. Please understand, this type of assistance can literally make the difference between making money and NOT making money.

3) Selling and Prospecting Support: Final expense is a slightly different in how you fact-find and sell the product. I will provide first- and third-party training -- via one-on-one ride-alongs with me personally working my leads, as well as recorded samples of training calls, sales scripts, and video recordings to show you how to read a life insurance policy to help identify opportunities for replacements. The benefit for you is that you will feel more confident selling and closing more final expense business.

How Contracting Works with David and Final Expense Agent Mentor
First, understand that, because you are receiving a higher level of service and involvement from me than most IMOs and agencies, I offer slightly lower-than-street level contracts to Medicare Agents using my final expense services. I believe in "paying your dues" in exchange for a higher-level of interaction, and if that's a problem for you -- no worries, you are better off elsewhere.

But fear not. Once you have produced the equivalent of several months of production, I move all Medicare Agents to street level contracts, as they have proven their commitment to the process of learning final expense, and will not nearly need the same level of involvement, thus reflecting the higher comp level.

Naturally, I grant releases to all Medicare Agents for all Final Expense business at any time during our partnership.

By now, if you haven't checked out the Medicare Interview video below, please do so, as it will give you a detailed review of what working with me and Final Expense Agent Mentor is like from someone who has actually done so.

If you find yourself compelled and motivated to learn how to get started selling final expense to your existing book of Medicare business, please go to Contact | Feagentmentor.com, fill out and submit your contact information, and I will reach out shortly to you to discuss more about how we may be able to mutually benefit working together.

All the Best,

David D. "Rearden"
Owner, Final Expense Agent Mentor
Feagentmentor.com |

Last edited by a moderator:
Back